The Northern Kentucky Norse (9-7) will attempt to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Green Bay Phoenix (4-11) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Kress Events Center as only 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Green Bay (+1)||Over (140.5)||Green Bay 73 Northern Kentucky 72|
- The Norse and their opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in 62.5% of their outings this year (10 of 16 opportunities).
- Green Bay has played in nine games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 140.5 points.
- The Norse and the Phoenix combine to average 2.6 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.4 more points per game (148.9) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Norse average point total in outings this year is 144.2, 3.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Phoenix games this season is 7.3 more points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Norse have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 8-7 record.
- The Norse have posted a losing record of 2-5 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- The Norse and their opponents have gone over the total in 11 of 15 games (73.3%) this season.
Green Bay Betting Information
- Green Bay has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 7-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Phoenix have a record ATS of 3-3.
- The Phoenix and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 15 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/9/2020||Northern Kentucky||-5||151.5||-223||+178||Conference Tournament||80-69 NKENT|
|1/31/2020||Northern Kentucky||-2.5||155||-143||+117||Regular Season||71-62 NKENT|
|12/30/2019||Northern Kentucky||-5.5||155||-241||+194||Regular Season||73-59 GB|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-82 NKENT|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-65 NKENT|
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- The Norse scoring leader is Trevon Faulkner, who averages 17.0 per contest to go with 5.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Adrian Nelson averaging 9.5 boards per game and its best passer is Bryson Langdon and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Adham Eleeda makes more threes per game than any other member of the Norse, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- The Northern Kentucky steals leader is Faulkner, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Nelson, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Green Bay Leaders
- Amari Davis is at the top of the Phoenix scoring leaderboard with 17.7 points per game. He also grabs 3.3 rebounds and dishes out 2.0 assists per game.
- Emmanuel Ansong is atop the Phoenix rebounding leaderboard with 4.5 rebounds per game, and Lucas Stieber leads the team in assists with 3.8 per outing.
- PJ Pipes provides the bulk of the Phoenix’s three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Davis (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Green Bay while Stieber (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED