The SE Louisiana Lions (7-14) visit the Northwestern State Demons (8-15) as 3.5-point underdogs after Joe Kasperzyk put up 25 points in the Lions 95-91 loss to McNeese. The game is at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The point total for the matchup is 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northwestern State (-3.5)||Over (148.5)||Northwestern State 77 SE Louisiana 72|
- The Demons and their opponents have combined to put up more than 148.5 points in 56.5% of their games this year (13 of 23 opportunities).
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 148.5 points in eight of 21 games (38.1%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 9.2 fewer points per game (139.3) than this game’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- The Demons and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 8.6 more points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Demons have had set in matchups this season is 2.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 3.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Northwestern State Betting Information
- Northwestern State has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering 10 times in 21 contests.
- The Demons have posted a losing record of 1-4 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- Northwestern State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 9 of 21 games this season (42.9%).
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- SE Louisiana has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 10-9 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Lions have a record ATS of 0-1.
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 9 of 19 (47.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||SE Louisiana||-2.5||148||-142||+118||Regular Season||73-68 NWST|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-92 SELOU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-81 SELOU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-55 SELOU|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-53 SELOU|
Northwestern State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Demons is Trenton Massner, who scores 12.3 points and distributes 2.6 assists per game.
- Kendal Coleman is the Demons best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 6.6 points per game.
- Jairus Roberson leads the Demons in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Massner and Coleman lead Northwestern State on the defensive end, with Massner leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Coleman in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot averages 15.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lions.
- The SE Louisiana leaders in rebounding and assists are Gus Okafor with 7.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.3 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Isiah Kirby with 2.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.4 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Okafor is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Lions, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- SE Louisiana’s leader in steals is Kasperzyk with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nick Caldwell with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED