The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-15) are expected to continue a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-14) as 8-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at Greensboro Coliseum. The matchup airs on ACCN. The point total in the matchup is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Notre Dame (-8)||Over (141.5)||Notre Dame 75 Wake Forest 67|
- The Fighting Irish and their opponents have combined for 141.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 24 opportunities (58.3%) this year.
- Wake Forest has played in eight games this year (out of 21 total matchups — 38.1% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 141.5 points.
- The Fighting Irish and the Demon Deacons combine to average 2.7 less points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this game.
- The Fighting Irish and the Demon Deacons have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 more points per game than the point total of 141.5 set for this outing.
- The Fighting Irish average point total in outings this year is 146.1, 4.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Demon Deacons games this year is 4.2 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Fighting Irish put up only 1.4 more points per game (73) than the Demon Deacons allow (71.6).
- When Notre Dame totals more than 71.6 points, it is 8-4 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- When Wake Forest gives up more than 73 points, it is 4-6 against the spread and 1-9 overall.
- The Demon Deacons score an average of 65.8 points per game, 7.3 fewer points than the 73.1 the Fighting Irish allow.
- Wake Forest is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 73.1 points.
- Notre Dame is 6-12 against the spread and 5-13 overall when it allows more than 65.8 points.
- The Fighting Irish have been out-scored by four points this season (0.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Demon Deacons have out-scored them by 122 more points on the year (5.8 per game).
Notre Dame Betting Information
- Notre Dame has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 11-13 record.
- The Fighting Irish have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have reached the over 12 times in 24 contests this season.
Wake Forest Betting Information
- The Demon Deacons have an even record against the spread, going 10-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Demon Deacons have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In 10 out of Demon Deacons 20 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2021||Notre Dame||-5.5||141.5||-232||+187||Regular Season||79-58 ND|
|2/29/2020||Notre Dame||-2||149||-135||+109||Regular Season||84-73 WAKE|
|1/29/2020||Notre Dame||-9.5||145.5||-525||+371||Regular Season||90-80 ND|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-68 WAKE|
Notre Dame Leaders
- The Fighting Irish leader in points and assists is Prentiss Hubb, who scores 14.7 points per game to go with 6.0 assists.
- Nate Laszewski is the Fighting Irish best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 13.8 points per game.
- Hubb makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fighting Irish, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- Cormac Ryan is Notre Dame’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Juwan Durham leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- Daivien Williamson scores 12.5 points and adds 2.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Demon Deacons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Demon Deacons’ top rebounder is Ody Oguama — he pulls down 5.4 per game while averaging 7.7 points per game.
- Jonah Antonio provides the most three-point shooting production for the Demon Deacons. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Williamson (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Wake Forest while Emmanuel Okpomo (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week