The Ohio Bobcats (13-6) are favored (-2.5) to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (11-7) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Convocation Center (OH). The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 159.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (+2.5)||Under (159.5)||Buffalo 78 Ohio 77|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined for 159.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 19 opportunities (31.6%) this season.
- Buffalo has played in five games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 27.8% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 159.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 163.6 points per game, 4.1 more points than the over/under of 159.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.3 fewer points per game (146.2) than this matchup’s total of 159.5 points.
- The average point total for Bobcats games this season is 5.6 less points than the total of 159.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Bulls games this season is 3.6 less points than the point total of 159.5 in this outing.
Ohio Betting Information
- Ohio has been solid against the spread, going 11-7 on the season.
- The Bobcats have posted a winning record of 6-3 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- The Bobcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 11 of 18 games (61.1%) this season.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo has an 11-6 record against the spread, covering in 64.7% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Bulls have fared well, going 8-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Bulls games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 17 games, 58.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Buffalo||-2.5||160.5||-149||+122||Regular Season||76-75 OHIO|
|2/25/2020||Buffalo||-0.5||151.5||-111||-112||Regular Season||80-69 OHIO|
|1/14/2020||Buffalo||-6.5||154.5||-285||+225||Regular Season||76-73 BUF|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-79 BUF|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||114-67 BUF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Bobcats is Jason Preston, who scores 15.8 points and distributes 7.7 assists per game.
- Dwight Wilson is Ohio’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 15.6 points per game.
- Ben Roderick hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bobcats, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Ben Vander Plas is a standout on the defensive end for Ohio, leading the team in steals with 1.5 per game and blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Jeenathan Williams is the top scorer for the Bulls with 17.8 points per game. He also tacks on 7.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his stats.
- Josh Mballa has a stat line of 10.1 rebounds, 14.6 points and 2.2 assists per game for Buffalo to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ronaldo Segu has the top spot for assists with 4.4 per game, adding 13.5 points and 3.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Segu is the top scorer from distance for the Bulls, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Buffalo’s leader in steals is Mballa with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Brock Bertram with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends