The Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-10) will look to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Ohio Bobcats (12-6) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Convocation Center (OH) as big, 13.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ohio (-13.5)||Over (145)||Ohio 85 Eastern Michigan 65|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have put up more than 145 points in 88.9% of their games this season (16 of 18 opportunities).
- In nine of 14 games (64.3%) this year, Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points.
- These two teams average a combined 150.3 points per game, 5.3 more points than the over/under of 145 set for this matchup.
- The Bobcats and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 3.8 more points per game than the over/under of 145 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Bobcats have had set in matchups this season is nine more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 0.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ohio Betting Information
- Ohio has been solid against the spread, going 10-7 on the season.
- The Bobcats have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or bigger.
- In 10 of 17 (58.8%) contests this season, Ohio and its opponents have hit the total.
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- The Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 3-7 ATS (covering only 30.0% of the time).
- Eastern Michigan has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 70% of matchups this season (7 out of 10 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Eastern Michigan||-1||129||-116||-107||Regular Season||60-58 OHIO|
|1/7/2020||Ohio||-5||126.5||-228||+181||Regular Season||74-68 OHIO|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-57 EMICH|
- Jason Preston leads the Bobcats in points and assists per game, scoring 16.4 points and distributing 7.4 assists.
- Dwight Wilson is the Bobcats best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 15.6 points per game.
- Ben Roderick leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 threes per game.
- Ben Vander Plas is a standout on the defensive end for Ohio, leading the team in steals with 1.5 per game and blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Ty Groce is at the top of the Eagles scoring leaderboard with 14.4 points per game. He also collects 6.2 rebounds and racks up 2.0 assists per game.
- Yeikson Montero is at the top of the Eagles rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game, and Bryce McBride paces the squad in assists with 2.5 per contest.
- Drew Lowder contributes the bulk of the Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Eastern Michigan’s leader in steals is Montero (2.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Groce (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds