The No. 7 seed Oklahoma Sooners (14-9) are 11.5-point favorites in the Big 12 Tournament when they play the No. 10 seed Iowa State Cyclones (2-21) on Wednesday at Sprint Center, beginning at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma (-11.5)||Over (140.5)||Oklahoma 78 Iowa State 65|
- In 12 of 23 opportunities (52.2%) this year, the Sooners and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Iowa State and its opponents have added up to score more than 140.5 points in 60.9% of their games this year (14 of 23 opportunities).
- The Sooners and the Cyclones combine to average 0.1 less points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.6 points per game, 5.1 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Sooners have had set in games this season is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Cyclones games this season is 1.3 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.1 points the Sooners average per game are only 1.4 fewer points than the Cyclones surrender (76.5).
- Oklahoma has a 9-2 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 76.5 points.
- Iowa State has a 6-8 record against the spread and a 0-14 record overall when allowing more than 75.1 points.
- The Cyclones average just 3.8 fewer points than the Sooners allow their opponents to score (69.1).
- Iowa State is 5-0 against the spread and 1-7 overall when it scores more than 69.1 points.
- Oklahoma has an ATS record of 6-7 and a 7-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 65.3 points.
- The Sooners have totaled 139 more points than their opponents this season (six per game on average), while the Cyclones have been out-scored by 259 total points (11.2 per game average differential).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Oklahoma has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-11 record.
- The Sooners have struggled to cover, going just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 11.5 points.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 10 of 23 games this season (43.5%).
Iowa State Betting Information
- Iowa State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 8-14-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 11.5-point underdogs, the Cyclones have a record ATS of 0-2.
- The Cyclones and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 13 of 23 (56.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Oklahoma||-11.5||144.5||-717||+506||Regular Season||66-56 OU|
|2/6/2021||Oklahoma||-14.5||140.5||-1548||+850||Regular Season||79-72 OU|
|2/12/2020||Oklahoma||-9.5||144.5||-536||+378||Regular Season||90-61 OU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-68 IAST|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-61 IAST|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 IAST|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Sooners is Austin Reaves, who tallies 17.5 points, 5.7 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson’s 2.4 threes per game leads the Sooners.
- Elijah Harkless and Kur Kuath lead Oklahoma on the defensive end, with Harkless leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Kuath in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton holds the top spot on the Cyclones leaderboards for scoring (15.4 per game), rebounds (4.9 per game), and assists (3.9 per game).
- Jalen Coleman-Lands paces his teammates on the Cyclones with 2.5 made threes per outing.
- Iowa State’s leader in steals is Tre Jackson with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Javan Johnson with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED