The Kansas State Wildcats (5-8) are big, 14-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma Sooners (7-4) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Lloyd Noble Center. The matchup airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas State (+14)||Over (137)||Oklahoma 77 Kansas State 64|
- In 72.7% of their opportunities this year (eight of 11 chances), the Sooners and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Kansas State and its opponents have added up to score more than 137 points in 46.2% of their games this year (six of 13 opportunities).
- The Sooners and the Wildcats combine to average 6.1 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.7 points per game, 2.7 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Sooners have had set in matchups this season is 9.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Wildcats games this season is 0.4 less points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 77.8 points per game the Sooners score are 6.5 more points than the Wildcats allow (71.3).
- When Oklahoma scores more than 71.3 points, it is 7-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Kansas State is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall when allowing more than 77.8 points.
- The Wildcats’ 65.3 points per game are just 3.1 fewer points than the 68.4 the Sooners give up.
- Kansas State has gone 3-3 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- Oklahoma’s record is 3-3 overall and 3-3 against the spread when it allows more than 65.3 points to its opponents.
- The Sooners have out-scored their opponents by a total of 104 points this season (9.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by 78 more points on the year (six per game).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Oklahoma has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-5 record.
- When favored by at least 14 points, the Sooners have put together a 2-2 record ATS.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 11 games this season (36.4%).
Kansas State Betting Information
- Kansas State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-9 ATS.
- Kansas State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.2% of matchups this season (6 out of 13 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Kansas State||-1||134.5||-119||-103||Regular Season||61-53 KSU|
|1/4/2020||Oklahoma||-6.5||136.5||-295||+233||Regular Season||66-61 OU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-53 KSU|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-61 KSU|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Sooners is Austin Reaves, who averages 15.8 points, 5.4 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson leads the Sooners in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Elijah Harkless and Kur Kuath lead the Sooners on the defensive end, with Harkless leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Kuath in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Mike McGuirl averages 12.4 points and tacks on 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- DaJuan Gordon grabs 6.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.5 points per game and adds 2.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Kansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- McGuirl’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Wildcats.
- Gordon (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Kansas State while Antonio Gordon (0.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds