The Auburn Tigers (6-4) visit the Ole Miss Rebels (5-3) as 7.5-point favorites after Jamal Johnson racked up 20 points in the Tigers 68-66 loss to Texas A&M. The matchup airs on SECN at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The over/under is set at 137.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Auburn (+7.5)||Over (137.5)||Ole Miss 72 Auburn 68|
- In 17 of eight opportunities (212.5%) this year, the Rebels and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Auburn has combined with its opponents to score more than 137.5 points in six of 10 games (60%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 12.1 more points per game (149.6) than this game’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.6 fewer points per game (131.9) than this game’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The average point total in Rebels games this season is 3.5 less points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Tigers games this year is 10.0 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.9 points per game the Rebels score are only 2.1 more points than the Tigers give up (71.8).
- Ole Miss is 3-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 71.8 points.
- Auburn is 0-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall when giving up more than 73.9 points.
- The Tigers’ 75.7 points per game are 15.6 more points than the 60.1 the Rebels allow to opponents.
- Auburn has put together a 3-0-1 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 60.1 points.
- Ole Miss is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows more than 75.7 points.
- The Rebels have scored a total of 110 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.8 per game), and the Tigers have out-scored opponents by 39 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- The Rebels have been an even bet against the spread this season at 4-4.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Rebels have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-2 record.
- The Rebels have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 1 of 8 contests this season, a rate of 12.5%
Auburn Betting Information
- The Tigers have a losing record against the spread, going 3-5-1 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have fared well, going 2-1-1 against the spread.
- Auburn has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 22.2% of matchups this season (2 out of 9 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Auburn||-8.5||142||-434||320||Regular Season||67-58 AUBURN|
|1/28/2020||Auburn||-5.5||142||-247||194||Regular Season||83-82 AUBURN|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-55 OLEMISS|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-67 OLEMISS|
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler leads the Rebels in points and assists per game, scoring 14.6 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Luis Rodriguez leads Ole Miss in rebounding, pulling down 7.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.6 points a contest.
- Shuler provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rebels. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- The Ole Miss steals leader is Rodriguez, who averages 2.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Romello White, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
- Justin Powell has tallied 6.1 boards and 4.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Allen Flanigan’s stat line of 14.5 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game put him at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard.
- Johnson is the top scorer from distance for the Tigers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Jaylin Williams (1.1 steals per game) and Babatunde Akingbola (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found