SEC opponents square off when the Ole Miss Rebels (6-3) host the LSU Tigers (7-2) at The Pavilion at Ole Miss, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Tigers are 2-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 149.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rebels and their opponents have combined to record more than 149 points in 11.1% of their outings this year (one of nine opportunities).
- In six of nine outings (66.7%) this season, LSU has combined with its opponents to score more than 149 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.5 more points per game (160.5) than this game’s total of 149 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.2 points per game, 17.8 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Rebels have had set in matchups this season is 15.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 8.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Rebels record just 2.7 more points per game (73.7) than the Tigers give up (71).
- Ole Miss has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when putting up more than 71 points.
- LSU is 0-5 against the spread and 3-2 overall when allowing more than 73.7 points.
- The Tigers average 26.6 more points per game (86.8) than the Rebels give up to opponents (60.2).
- LSU is 7-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 60.2 points.
- Ole Miss has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 86.8 points.
- The Rebels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 121 points this season (13.5 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 142 more points than their opponents on the year (15.8 per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Ole Miss is good against the spread, going 5-4 this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Rebels have fared well against the spread, putting together a 5-3 record.
- Ole Miss has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 1 times in 9 contests (11.1%).
LSU Betting Information
- LSU has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 3-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Tigers have not fared well, going 3-4 against the spread.
- In most of Tigers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 9 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||LSU||-12||148||-932||+566||Regular Season||73-63 LSU|
|1/18/2020||LSU||-4||145.5||-191||+152||Regular Season||80-76 LSU|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-69 LSU|
Ole Miss Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rebels is Devontae Shuler, who scores 13.8 points and dishes out 4.1 assists per game.
- Luis Rodriguez is Ole Miss’ best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.7 boards in each contest while scoring 9.0 points per game.
- The Rebels get the most three-point shooting production out of Shuler, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Rodriguez and Romello White lead Ole Miss on the defensive end, with Rodriguez leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and White in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
- Cameron Thomas scores 24.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Tigers.
- The LSU leaders in rebounding and assists are Darius Days with 8.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.3 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Trendon Watford with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 17.4 points and 6.8 rebounds per game).
- Ja’vonte Smart is the top shooter from deep for the Tigers, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- LSU’s leader in steals is Josh LeBlanc (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Shareef O’Neal (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found