Devontae Shuler leads the Ole Miss Rebels (12-8) into a matchup with the Mississippi State Bulldogs (11-11) after scoring 31 points in an 81-74 win over South Carolina. The Bulldogs are 6.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on SECN. The point total is set at 126.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ole Miss (-6.5)||Over (126.5)||Ole Miss 71 Mississippi State 64|
- The Rebels and their opponents have combined to score more than 126.5 points in 70% of their outings this season (14 of 20 opportunities).
- Mississippi State and its opponents have combined to score more than 126.5 points in 68.2% of their matchups this year (15 of 22 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 14.0 more points per game (140.5) than this game’s total of 126.5 points.
- The Rebels and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 4.2 more points per game than the over/under of 126.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Rebels games this season is 7.5 more points than the total of 126.5 in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games this season have averaged a total of 137.2 points, 10.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.2 points per game the Rebels put up are only 3.3 more points than the Bulldogs give up (66.9).
- When Ole Miss puts up more than 66.9 points, it is 9-2 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Mississippi State has a 2-6 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall when giving up more than 70.2 points.
- The Bulldogs’ 70.3 points per game are 6.5 more points than the 63.8 the Rebels allow to opponents.
- Mississippi State is 11-5 overall and 9-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
- Ole Miss has a 2-7 record overall and an ATS record of 2-7 in games when its opponents put up more than 70.3 points.
- The Rebels have scored a total of 130 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.4 per game), and the Bulldogs have out-scored opponents by 76 points on the season (3.4 more per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Rebels have covered 11 times in 20 contests.
- The Rebels fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The Rebels have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 20 contests this season, a rate of 25%
Mississippi State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 10-11 record against the spread, covering in just 47.6% of their outings.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have fared well, going 4-3 against the spread.
- Mississippi State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.4% of matchups this year (11 out of 21 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Mississippi State||-2.5||130.5||-144||+120||Regular Season||64-46 OLEMISS|
|3/7/2020||Mississippi State||-6||140.5||-276||+215||Regular Season||69-44 MSSTATE|
|2/11/2020||Mississippi State||-1||137.5||-114||-108||Regular Season||83-58 OLEMISS|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-75 MSSTATE|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-77 OLEMISS|
Ole Miss Leaders
- The Rebels leader in points and assists is Shuler, who puts up 16.3 points per game along with 3.6 assists.
- Luis Rodriguez leads the Rebels in rebounding, grabbing 6.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.8 points a contest.
- Shuler’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Rebels.
- Rodriguez is the Rebels leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Romello White leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Mississippi State Leaders
- Iverson Molinar puts up 16.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- The Mississippi State leaders in rebounding and assists are Tolu Smith with 8.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.8 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Deivon Smith with 3.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.0 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- D.J. Stewart knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.
- Mississippi State’s leader in steals is Stewart with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Abdul Ado with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds