The Ole Miss Rebels (11-8) are favored (-2) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (5-8) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Colonial Life Arena. The contest airs on SECN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ole Miss (-2)||Over (137)||Ole Miss 72 South Carolina 69|
- The Rebels and their opponents have combined for 137 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 19 opportunities (26.3%) this year.
- South Carolina and its opponents have added up to score at least 137 points in 76.9% of their matchups this year (10 of 13 chances).
- The Rebels and the Gamecocks combine to average 6.8 more points per game than the total of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.1 points per game, 2.1 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Rebels have had set in matchups this season is 4.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Gamecocks games this year have averaged a total of 150 points, 13 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Rebels put up 6.2 fewer points per game (69.7) than the Gamecocks give up (75.9).
- Ole Miss is 5-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 75.9 points.
- South Carolina has compiled a 2-7 record against the spread and a 1-8 record overall in games when it gives up more than 69.7 points.
- The Gamecocks put up 10.9 more points per game (74.1) than the Rebels allow (63.2).
- South Carolina has gone 5-6 overall and 6-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.2 points.
- Ole Miss has an ATS record of 1-4 and a 1-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.1 points.
- The Rebels have totaled 123 more points than their opponents this season (6.5 per game on average), while the Gamecocks have been out-scored by 24 total points (1.8 per game average differential).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- The Rebels have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 10-9 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Rebels have fared well against the spread, putting up a 7-6 record.
- The Rebels have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 21.1%
South Carolina Betting Information
- South Carolina has a losing record against the spread, going 6-7 ATS (covering just 46.2% of the time).
- The Gamecocks have not fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 3-5 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- South Carolina has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 61.5% of matchups this season (8 out of 13 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Ole Miss||-2.5||143||-139||+113||Regular Season||84-70 OLEMISS|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 SC|
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler leads the Rebels in points and assists per game, scoring 15.5 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Luis Rodriguez is Ole Miss’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.5 boards in each contest while scoring 7.9 points per game.
- The Rebels get the most three-point shooting production out of Shuler, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- The Ole Miss steals leader is Rodriguez, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Romello White, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
South Carolina Leaders
- A.J. Lawson is at the top of the Gamecocks scoring leaderboard with 17.5 points per game. He also grabs 4.2 rebounds and averages 1.5 assists per game.
- The Gamecocks’ leader in rebounds is Justin Minaya with 6.7 per contest, and their leader in assists is Jermaine Couisnard with 3.8 per game.
- Lawson provides the bulk of the Gamecocks’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- South Carolina’s leader in steals is Couisnard (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jalyn McCreary (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak