The No. 6 seed Ole Miss Rebels (15-10) and the No. 11 seed South Carolina Gamecocks (6-14) will look to advance in the SEC tournament on Thursday as they meet in the quarterfinals of the conference tournament at 9:00 PM ET on SECN. Ole Miss is listed as a 7-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ole Miss (-7)||Over (140)||Ole Miss 75 South Carolina 67|
- The Rebels and their opponents have recorded more than 140 points in 24% of their games this season (six of 25 opportunities).
- In 15 of 20 games (75%) this season, South Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 140 points.
- These two teams average a combined 141.9 points per game, 1.9 more points than the total of 140 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (142.4) than this matchup’s total of 140 points.
- The average point total in Rebels games this year is 8.2 less points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Gamecocks this season is 12.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 68.7 points per game the Rebels record are 10.6 fewer points than the Gamecocks allow (79.3).
- When Ole Miss totals more than 79.3 points, it is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- South Carolina has a 3-13 record against the spread and a 2-14 record overall in games when it gives up more than 68.7 points.
- The Gamecocks put up an average of 73.2 points per game, 10.1 more points than the 63.1 the Rebels allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.1 points, South Carolina is 7-0 against the spread and 6-11 overall.
- Ole Miss has a 2-6 record overall and an ATS record of 2-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 73.2 points.
- The Rebels have put up a total of 140 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.6 per game), while the Gamecocks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 122 total points, -6.1 per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Against the spread, Ole Miss has been strong this season, posting a 14-11 record.
- The Rebels fare well when favored by at least 7 points, posting a 7-5 record against the spread.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 6 of 25 games this season (24%).
South Carolina Betting Information
- The Gamecocks have a losing record against the spread, going 7-13 ATS (covering just 35% of the time).
- The Gamecocks have not fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- In the majority of South Carolina’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 20 games, 70%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Ole Miss||-1||137||-118||-104||Regular Season||81-74 OLEMISS|
|2/5/2020||Ole Miss||-2.5||143||-139||+113||Regular Season||84-70 OLEMISS|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 SC|
Ole Miss Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rebels is Devontae Shuler, who scores 15.6 points and distributes 3.3 assists per game.
- Ole Miss’ best rebounder is Luis Rodriguez, who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 7.6 PPG average.
- Shuler contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Rebels. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Rodriguez and Romello White lead Ole Miss on the defensive end, with Rodriguez leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and White in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
South Carolina Leaders
- A.J. Lawson is at the top of the Gamecocks scoring leaderboard with 16.9 points per game. He also grabs 4.1 rebounds and racks up 1.3 assists per game.
- South Carolina’s leader in rebounds is Justin Minaya with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Jermaine Couisnard with 3.2 per game.
- Shuler leads his teammates on the Gamecocks with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Lawson (1.5 steals per game) and Jalyn McCreary (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Gamecocks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED