The Ole Miss Rebels (7-6) are at home in SEC play against the Texas A&M Aggies (7-5) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. The Rebels are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 124 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ole Miss (-7.5)||Over (124)||Ole Miss 70 Texas A&M 61|
- In 76.9% of their games this year (10 of 13 chances), the Rebels and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 124 points.
- Texas A&M has played in seven games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 58.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 124 points.
- These two teams average a combined 135.2 points per game, 11.2 more points than the over/under of 124 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 127.2 points per game, 3.2 more than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Rebels have had set in games this season is 9.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Aggies games this year is 4.7 more points than the point total of 124 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Rebels record 71.2 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 64.7 the Aggies allow.
- Ole Miss has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when scoring more than 64.7 points.
- When Texas A&M gives up more than 71.2 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Aggies put up an average of 64 points per game, only 1.5 more points than the 62.5 the Rebels allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Texas A&M is 3-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Ole Miss’ record is 0-6 against the spread and 0-6 overall when it gives up more than 64 points.
- The Rebels have scored a total of 112 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.7 per game), while the Aggies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by eight total points, -0.7 per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- The Rebels have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 6-7 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Rebels have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-3 record.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 13 (15.4%) games this season.
Texas A&M Betting Information
- Texas A&M has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-7 ATS.
- When they play as at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Aggies have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In the majority of Aggies games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 11 games, 9.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2020||Ole Miss||-3||127.5||-160||+132||Regular Season||57-47 TXAM|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-71 OLEMISS|
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler leads the Rebels in points and assists per game, scoring 14.7 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Luis Rodriguez leads Ole Miss in rebounding, pulling down 7.0 boards per game while also scoring 8.0 points a contest.
- Shuler hits more threes per game than any other member of the Rebels, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- Rodriguez is the Rebels leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Romello White leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Texas A&M Leaders
- Emanuel Miller records 15.9 points and 7.9 rebounds per game for the Aggies, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Savion Flagg records more assists than any other Texas A&M player with 2.5 per game. He also scores 7.5 points and grabs 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Flagg hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Aggies, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.2 per outing.
- The Aggies’ leader in steals is Hassan Diarra with 1.3 per game, and Kevin Marfo is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week