Scotty Pippen Jr leads the Vanderbilt Commodores (8-14) into a matchup with the Ole Miss Rebels (14-10) after putting up 36 points in a 78-64 win over Cincinnati. The Rebels are 8-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, March 6, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rebels and their opponents have recorded more than 135.5 points in 37.5% of their games this season (nine of 24 opportunities).
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have added up to score more than 135.5 points in 81.8% of their games this season (18 of 22 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 142.2 points per game, 6.7 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 more points per game (137.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The Rebels average point total in outings this year is 133, 2.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Commodores games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.5 points, 11.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Rebels score just 4.3 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Commodores allow (73.5).
- Ole Miss is 6-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- Vanderbilt is 3-14 overall and 8-7-2 against the spread in games when it allows more than 69.2 points.
- The Commodores average 9.2 more points per game (73) than the Rebels allow their opponents to score (63.8).
- Vanderbilt is 12-0-2 against the spread and 7-12 overall when it scores more than 63.8 points.
- Ole Miss has a 2-6 record overall and an ATS record of 2-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 73 points.
- The Rebels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 130 points this season (5.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Commodores have out-scored them by just 10 more points on the year (0.5 per game).
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Rebels have covered 13 times in 24 contests.
- The Rebels have posted a winning record of 5-4 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 6 of 24 games this season (25%).
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- Vanderbilt has a 12-8-2 record against the spread, covering in 54.5% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Commodores have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Commodores games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 22 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Ole Miss||-10||132.5||-507||+372||Regular Season||75-70 VAND|
|2/29/2020||Ole Miss||-10.5||140||-679||+453||Regular Season||86-60 OLEMISS|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-71 OLEMISS|
Ole Miss Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rebels is Devontae Shuler, who scores 16.0 points and distributes 3.4 assists per game.
- Luis Rodriguez is the Rebels best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.0 boards in each contest while scoring 7.6 points per game.
- Shuler connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Rebels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.1 per game.
- Rodriguez is Ole Miss’ leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Romello White leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- The Commodores’ Scotty Pippen Jr. puts up enough points (21.3 per game) and assists (5.1 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Dylan Disu grabs 9.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 15.0 points per game and adds 1.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Vanderbilt rebounding leaderboard.
- Pippen leads the Commodores in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Vanderbilt’s leader in steals is Pippen with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Disu with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week