The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (13-10) host the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (9-16) as 6.5-point favorites after Max Abmas racked up 25 points in the Golden Eagles 95-59 victory over Western Illinois. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 6:45 PM ET on Sunday, March 7, 2021. The over/under is set at 153.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oral Roberts (-6.5)||Under (153.5)||Oral Roberts 80 North Dakota 71|
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 153.5 points in 78.3% of their outings this season (18 of 23 opportunities).
- North Dakota and its opponents have added up to score more than 153.5 points in 36% of their matchups this season (nine of 25 chances).
- These teams average a combined 150.9 points per game, 2.6 fewer points than the total of 153.5 set for this matchup.
- The Golden Eagles and the Fightin’ Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined 1.9 less points per game than the over/under of 153.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Golden Eagles have had set in matchups this year is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Fightin’ Hawks this season is 8.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Golden Eagles put up 82 points per game, 6.3 more points than the 75.7 the Fightin’ Hawks allow.
- Oral Roberts is 9-0 against the spread and 11-6 overall when scoring more than 75.7 points.
- North Dakota is 1-6 overall and 1-6 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 82 points.
- The Fightin’ Hawks score seven fewer points per game (68.9) than the Golden Eagles give up (75.9).
- North Dakota is 4-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 75.9 points.
- Oral Roberts is 9-7 against the spread and 7-9 overall when it allows more than 68.9 points.
- The Golden Eagles have out-scored their opponents by a total of 140 points this season (6.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Fightin’ Hawks have out-scored them by 171 more points on the year (6.8 per game).
Oral Roberts Betting Information
- Oral Roberts has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-9 record.
- The Golden Eagles have posted a losing record of 2-5 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have gone over the total in 14 of 20 games (70%) this season.
North Dakota Betting Information
- North Dakota has a losing record against the spread, going 9-14 ATS (covering only 39.1% of the time).
- North Dakota and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 15 of 23 (65.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Oral Roberts||-8.5||147.5||-438||+329||Regular Season||74-57 ORAL|
|1/8/2021||Oral Roberts||-9.5||147||-530||+380||Regular Season||72-71 UND|
|2/6/2020||Oral Roberts||-2.5||153.5||-143||+118||Regular Season||74-68 UND|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-73 ORAL|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-73 UND|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-72 ORAL|
Oral Roberts Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Golden Eagles is Abmas, who scores 24.8 points and distributes 3.4 assists per game.
- Kevin Obanor leads Oral Roberts in rebounding, grabbing 10.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 18.6 points a contest.
- Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 4.0 threes per game.
- Abmas and Francis Lacis lead the Golden Eagles on the defensive end, with Abmas leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Lacis in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca records 17.2 points and 7.5 rebounds per game for the Fightin’ Hawks, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ leading assist machine is Tyree Ihenacho with a stat line of 4.2 assists, 8.7 points, and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Bentui Panoam makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Fightin’ Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.7 per outing.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ leader in steals is Ihenacho with 1.6 per game, and Seybian Sims is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends