The top-seeded Oregon Ducks (19-5) are 8.5-point favorites in the Pac-12 Tournament quarterfinals over the No. 8 seed Arizona State Sun Devils (11-13) on Thursday at T-Mobile Arena. The matchup starts at 2:30 PM ET and airs on PACN, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Ducks and their opponents have scored more than 147.5 points in 37.5% of their outings this season (nine of 24 opportunities).
- Arizona State and its opponents have combined to score more than 147.5 points in 62.5% of their games this year (15 of 24 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 148.5 points per game, 1.0 more point than the total of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- The Ducks and the Sun Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 less points per game than the over/under of 147.5 set for this outing.
- The Ducks average point total in outings this year is 141, 6.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Sun Devils games this season is 3.4 more points than the point total of 147.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ducks record just 2.4 fewer points per game (74.1) than the Sun Devils allow (76.5).
- Oregon is 9-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 76.5 points.
- Arizona State has a 2-12-1 record against the spread and a 3-12 record overall in games when it gives up more than 74.1 points.
- The Sun Devils average 7.5 more points per game (74.4) than the Ducks allow their opponents to score (66.9).
- Arizona State is 3-0-1 against the spread and 10-8 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
- Oregon’s record is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it gives up more than 74.4 points.
- The Ducks have put up a total of 174 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.2 per game), while the Sun Devils have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 51 total points, -2.1 per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-11 record.
- The Ducks have posted a losing record of 3-7 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or higher.
- Oregon has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 14 of 23 games for a 60.9% rate.
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have a losing record against the spread, going 4-18-1 ATS (covering only 17.4% of the time).
- When they play as at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Sun Devils have a record ATS of 1-4.
- Arizona State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 13 of 23 (56.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Oregon||-2||150.5||-126||+104||Regular Season||75-64 OREGON|
|2/20/2020||Oregon||-2||142.5||-132||+108||Regular Season||77-72 ASU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 OREGON|
- The scoring leader for the Ducks this season is Chris Duarte, who averages 17.3 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Eric Williams Jr. is the Ducks leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Will Richardson is their best passer, distributing 3.0 assists in each contest.
- The Ducks get the most three-point shooting production out of Duarte, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Duarte and Franck Kepnang lead Oregon on the defensive end, with Duarte leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Kepnang in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- Remy Martin sits at the top of the Sun Devils scoring leaderboard with 19.3 points per game. He also pulls down 2.7 rebounds and averages 3.6 assists per game.
- Arizona State’s leader in rebounds is Marcus Bagley with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Alonzo Verge Jr. with 3.8 per game.
- Bagley knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State’s leader in steals is Jaelen House with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jalen Graham with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED