A game after he scored 26 points in a 75-74 win over Washington, James Akinjo leads the Arizona Wildcats (17-8) on the road against the Oregon Ducks (16-5) on Monday, March 1, 2021. The Wildcats are underdogs by 5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (+5)||Over (141.5)||Oregon 72 Arizona 70|
- In 42.9% of their opportunities this year (nine of 21 chances), the Ducks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- In 13 of 25 opportunities (52%) this season, Arizona has combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points.
- The Ducks and the Wildcats combine to average 7.4 more points per game than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 134.5 points per game, 7.0 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Ducks average point total in matchups this season is 139.6, 1.9 points less than the total in this game.
- Wildcats games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.8 points, 2.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.2 points per game the Ducks average are 5.1 more points than the Wildcats allow (68.1).
- Oregon is 7-0 against the spread and 13-3 overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- When Arizona gives up more than 73.2 points, it is 2-6-1 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 75.7 points per game, 9.3 more points than the 66.4 the Ducks give up.
- Arizona has put together a 10-0-1 ATS record and a 17-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
- Oregon’s record is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it allows more than 75.7 points to its opponents.
- The Ducks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 142 points this season (6.8 points per game on average), and the Wildcats have put up 189 more points than their opponents on the year (7.6 per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 9-11 record.
- The Ducks have struggled to cover, going just 5-7 ATS when favored by at least 5 points.
- In 11 of 20 (55%) contests this season, Oregon and its opponents have hit the total.
Arizona Betting Information
- Arizona has a losing record against the spread, going 10-14-1 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 6-8 against the spread.
- In most of Arizona’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 25 games, 52%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Arizona||-1.5||145||-125||+103||Regular Season||63-61 OREGON|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-72 OREGON|
|1/9/2020||Oregon||-3||141.5||-159||+131||Regular Season||74-73 OREGON|
- The Ducks scoring leader is Chris Duarte, who averages 17.2 per contest to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- LJ Figueroa is Oregon’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.7 per game, while Amauri Hardy is its best passer, averaging 2.6 assists in each contest.
- The Ducks get the most three-point shooting production out of Duarte, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
- The Oregon leader in both steals and blocks is Duarte, who averages 2.1 takeaways and 0.9 rejections per game.
- Akinjo averages 15.4 points and tacks on 5.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Wildcats’ top rebounder is Azuolas Tubelis — he pulls down 7.2 per game while scoring 12.2 points per game.
- Akinjo’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Wildcats.
- Akinjo (1.5 steals per game) and Christian Koloko (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Wildcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED