The California Golden Bears (8-18) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Oregon Ducks (15-5) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Haas Pavilion as 9.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cal (+9.5)||Over (133)||Oregon 73 Cal 65|
- In 13 of 20 opportunities (65%) this season, the Ducks and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 133 points.
- Cal has played in 17 games this year (out of 26 total matchups — 65.4% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 133 points.
- The Ducks and the Golden Bears combine to average 5.6 more points per game than the total of 133 set for this game.
- The Ducks and the Golden Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 more points per game than the point total of 133 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Ducks have had set in matchups this year is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Golden Bears games this season have averaged an over/under of 135.2 points, 2.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ducks put up only 3.4 more points per game (73.2) than the Golden Bears give up (69.8).
- Oregon has an 11-3 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 69.8 points.
- Cal is 1-8 overall and 5-4 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 73.2 points.
- The Golden Bears’ 65.4 points per game are just 1.2 fewer points than the 66.6 the Ducks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.6 points, Cal is 10-0 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- Oregon has an ATS record of 1-10 and a 7-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 65.4 points.
- The Ducks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 131 points this season (6.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Golden Bears have out-scored them by 115 more points on the year (4.4 per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- The Ducks have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting an 8-11 record.
- The Ducks have posted a losing record of 2-5 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or higher.
- Oregon has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 10 of 19 games for a 52.6% rate.
Cal Betting Information
- Cal has an even record against the spread, going 12-12 ATS.
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Golden Bears have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Cal has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.3% of matchups this season (14 out of 24 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Oregon||-13.5||134.5||-1275||+750||Regular Season||82-69 OREGON|
|3/5/2020||Oregon||-15||130||-2000||+925||Regular Season||90-56 OREGON|
|1/30/2020||Oregon||-10.5||129||-670||+464||Regular Season||77-72 OREGON|
- The Ducks scoring leader is Chris Duarte, who averages 17.2 per contest to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Eric Williams Jr. is the Ducks leading rebounder, grabbing 6.5 per game, while Amauri Hardy is their best passer, distributing 2.7 assists in each contest.
- Duarte paces his teammates on the Ducks with 2.5 made threes per contest.
- Duarte is the Ducks leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Franck Kepnang leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Matt Bradley puts up 18.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Golden Bears.
- Andre Kelly has a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 10.4 points and 0.6 assists per game for Cal to take the top rebound spot on the team. Joel Brown has the top spot for assists with 3.1 per game, adding 5.2 points and 2.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Bradley leads the Golden Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Cal’s leader in steals is Brown (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Grant Anticevich (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED