The Oregon Ducks (12-4) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (16-6) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena as just 3-point favorites. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado (+3)||Over (140.5)||Oregon 71 Colorado 70|
- The Ducks and their opponents have combined for 140.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 16 outings (56.2%) this season.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in 40.9% of their games this season (nine of 22 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 9.8 more points per game (150.3) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.9 less points per game (130.6) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Ducks average point total in outings this year is 142.4, 1.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Buffaloes this season is 2.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ducks score 11.8 more points per game (75.4) than the Buffaloes give up (63.6).
- When Oregon puts up more than 63.6 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- In games Colorado allows more than 75.4 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Buffaloes’ 74.9 points per game are 7.9 more points than the 67 the Ducks give up to opponents.
- Colorado is 12-0-1 against the spread and 15-3 overall when it scores more than 67 points.
- Oregon’s record is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when it allows more than 74.9 points to its opponents.
- The Ducks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 135 points this season (8.4 points per game on average), and the Buffaloes have put up 249 more points than their opponents on the year (11.3 per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has covered in just seven of 15 matchups this season.
- The Ducks have posted a losing record of 5-6 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- The Ducks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 15 games this season.
Colorado Betting Information
- The Buffaloes have a winning record against the spread, going 13-8-1 ATS (covering 59.1% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Buffaloes have a record ATS of 11-5-1.
- In most of Colorado’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 22 games, 40.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2021||Colorado||-3.5||141.5||-175||+143||Regular Season||79-72 COL|
|2/13/2020||Oregon||-4.5||136||-213||+169||Regular Season||68-60 OREGON|
|1/2/2020||Colorado||-2||137||-132||+109||Regular Season||74-65 COL|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-51 COL|
- The Ducks scoring leader is Eugene Omoruyi, who averages 17.8 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- LJ Figueroa leads Oregon in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Amauri Hardy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Chris Duarte leads his teammates on the Ducks with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Duarte is Oregon’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 2.4 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
- McKinley Wright IV scores 14.4 points and adds 5.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Buffaloes’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Buffaloes’ top rebounder is Jeriah Horne — he grabs 5.5 per game while scoring 11.0 points per game.
- Duarte paces his teammates on the Buffaloes with 1.6 made threes per contest.
- Eli Parquet leads the Buffaloes defensively with 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Week 6 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 6 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- NCAA Basketball 2021 Season: Week 5 Games to Bet From Tuesday to Thursday
- Early NCAA Basketball 2021-22 Championship Betting Analysis & Predictions
- NCAAB 2021 Week 3 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On