The No. 21 Oregon Ducks (9-2) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to extend a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Oregon State Beavers (7-5) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena. The matchup airs at 10:30 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon (-9.5)||Over (136.5)||Oregon 79 Oregon State 63|
- In 72.7% of their opportunities this season (eight of 11 chances), the Ducks and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Oregon State and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 58.3% of their matchups this season (seven of 12 chances).
- These teams average a combined 150.9 points per game, 14.4 more points than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 less points per game (134.8) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- The average point total in Ducks games this year is 6.4 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Beavers games this season is 6.3 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ducks record 8.1 more points per game (77.1) than the Beavers allow (69).
- Oregon is 9-2 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69 points.
- Oregon State is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when allowing more than 77.1 points.
- The Beavers put up an average of 73.8 points per game, eight more points than the 65.8 the Ducks give up.
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, Oregon State is 4-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Oregon has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 0-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.8 points.
- The Ducks have totaled 124 more points than their opponents this season (11.3 per game on average), and the Beavers have scored 57 more points than their opponents (4.8 per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- The Ducks have been an even bet against the spread this season at 5-5.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Ducks have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Ducks and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 10 games (60%) this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Beavers have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Oregon State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 54.5% of matchups this year (6 out of 11 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Oregon||-10||135.5||-591||+420||Regular Season||69-54 OREGON|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-53 ORSTU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-57 ORSTU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 ORSTU|
- The Ducks scoring leader is Chris Duarte, who averages 18.4 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- LJ Figueroa leads Oregon in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Amauri Hardy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- The Ducks get the most three-point shooting production out of Duarte, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Duarte is Oregon’s leader in steals, averaging 2.5 steals per game, while N’Faly Dante leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson collects 15.8 points and adds 4.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Beavers’ top rebounder is Abdul Alatishe — he grabs 7.8 per game while averaging 8.5 points per game.
- Jarod Lucas hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Beavers.
- Alatishe’s stat line of 1.1 steals and 1.8 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.