The Oregon State Beavers (14-11) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Oregon Ducks (18-5) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 7, 2021 as 6-point underdogs. The Ducks have won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon State (+6)||Over (136)||Oregon 71 Oregon State 68|
- In 16 of 23 opportunities (69.6%) this year, the Ducks and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- Oregon State has combined with its opponents to score more than 136 points in 12 of 25 outings (48%) this season.
- The Ducks and the Beavers combine to average 8.1 more points per game than the over/under of 136 set for this game.
- The Ducks and the Beavers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.5 less points per game than the over/under of 136 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Ducks games this year is 4.7 more points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
- Beavers games this season have averaged a total of 137.8 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.9 points per game the Ducks put up are 6.3 more points than the Beavers give up (67.6).
- Oregon is 9-0 against the spread and 15-3 overall when scoring more than 67.6 points.
- When Oregon State allows more than 73.9 points, it is 2-6 against the spread and 1-7 overall.
- The Beavers score an average of 70.2 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 66.9 the Ducks give up to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 66.9 points, Oregon State is 10-0-1 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
- Oregon’s record is 4-5 overall and 2-7 against the spread when it gives up more than 70.2 points to its opponents.
- The Ducks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 161 points this season (seven points per game on average), and the Beavers have put up 64 more points than their opponents on the year (2.6 per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling an 11-11 record.
- The Ducks have posted a losing record of 5-7 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- More often than not, Oregon and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 13 of 22 chances this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- The Beavers have a 15-8-1 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their games.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Beavers have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In the majority of Oregon State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 24 games, 54.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Oregon||-9.5||136.5||-523||+388||Regular Season||75-64 ORSTU|
|2/27/2020||Oregon||-10||135.5||-591||+420||Regular Season||69-54 OREGON|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-53 ORSTU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-57 ORSTU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 ORSTU|
- Chris Duarte leads the Ducks in scoring, tallying 17.7 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Eric Williams Jr. is Oregon’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Amauri Hardy is its best passer, averaging 2.4 assists in each contest.
- Duarte contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Ducks. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Duarte and Franck Kepnang lead Oregon on the defensive end, with Duarte leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Kepnang in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- The Beavers’ Ethan Thompson puts up enough points (15.5 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Oregon State’s Abdul Alatishe stats (8.4 rebounds per game, 9.2 points per game, 1.6 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jarod Lucas connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Beavers, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.2 per game.
- Alatishe’s stat line of 1.3 steals and 1.5 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED