The Washington Huskies (3-13) are heavy underdogs (by 14.5 points) to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (9-4) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 147.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon (-14.5)||Under (147.5)||Oregon 79 Washington 65|
- The Ducks and their opponents have scored at least 147.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 13 outings (46.2%) this season.
- In eight of 16 games (50%) this year, Washington has combined with its opponents to score at least 147.5 points.
- The Ducks and the Huskies combine to average 4.6 fewer points per game than the total of 147.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 fewer points per game (145.3) than this matchup’s total of 147.5 points.
- The Ducks average point total in matchups this season is 142.8, 4.7 points below the total in this game.
- Huskies games this season have averaged an over/under of 145.4 points, 2.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ducks average 75.6 points per contest, just 2.5 fewer points than the 78.1 the Huskies allow their opponents.
- Oregon has a 5-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 78.1 points.
- Washington has recorded a 3-9 record against the spread and a 2-10 record overall in games when it gives up more than 75.6 points.
- The Huskies put up only 0.1 more points per game (67.3) than the Ducks give up to opponents (67.2).
- Washington has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 3-7 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
- Oregon has an ATS record of 1-6 and a 4-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.3 points.
- The Ducks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 110 points this season (8.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Huskies have out-scored them by 173 more points on the year (10.8 per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has struggled against the spread, going 5-7 on the year.
- The Ducks have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or bigger.
- Oregon has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 12 games for a 66.7% rate.
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has a losing record against the spread, going 5-11 ATS (covering just 31.2% of the time).
- In the majority of Washington’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/12/2020||Oregon||-9||132.5||-468||+352||Regular Season||74-71 OREGON|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-61 OREGON|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||55-47 OREGON|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-56 WASH|
- The Ducks scoring leader is Chris Duarte, who averages 17.8 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Oregon’s leading rebounder is LJ Figueroa averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is Amauri Hardy and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Duarte leads his teammates on the Ducks with 2.7 made threes per contest.
- The Oregon leader in both steals and blocks is Duarte, who averages 2.3 takeaways and 0.9 rejections per game.
- Quade Green’s points (14.9 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Huskies’ leaderboards.
- Nate Roberts’ stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 5.6 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Green is dependable from three-point range and leads the Huskies with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Washington’s leader in steals is Green (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Riley Sorn (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED