The Oregon Ducks (9-3) are at home in Pac-12 action against the Washington State Cougars (10-7) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 11:00 PM ET. The Ducks are double-digit favorites by 12 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+12)||Over (136)||Oregon 75 Washington State 64|
- In nine of 12 outings (75%) this year, the Ducks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 136 points.
- In seven of 17 outings (41.2%) this season, Washington State and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points.
- These teams average a combined 143.7 points per game, 7.7 more points than the over/under of 136 set for this matchup.
- The Ducks and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 136 set in this outing.
- The Ducks average point total in matchups this season is 142.6, 6.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cougars games this year have averaged a total of 134.2 points, 1.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76 points per game the Ducks average are 9.5 more points than the Cougars give up (66.5).
- Oregon has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when putting up more than 66.5 points.
- Washington State is 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall when allowing more than 76 points.
- The Cougars score an average of 67.7 points per game, just 1.1 more points than the 66.6 the Ducks give up.
- Washington State is 6-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 66.6 points.
- Oregon’s record is 4-3 overall and 1-5 against the spread when it allows more than 67.7 points to its opponents.
- The Ducks have totaled 113 more points than their opponents this season (9.4 per game on average), and the Cougars have scored 20 more points than their opponents (1.2 per game).
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 5-6 record.
- The Ducks have covered half the time, going 2-2 against the spread when favored by at least 12 points.
- In 7 of 11 (63.6%) contests this season, Oregon and its opponents have hit the total.
Washington State Betting Information
- The Cougars have an 8-9 record against the spread, covering in only 47.1% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 12-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In the majority of Washington State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 17 games, 41.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||Oregon||-9.5||138.5||-527||+385||Regular Season||72-61 WSU|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-61 OREGON|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-58 OREGON|
- The Ducks scoring leader is Chris Duarte, who averages 18.4 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- LJ Figueroa leads Oregon in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Amauri Hardy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Duarte provides the bulk of the Ducks’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Duarte and N’Faly Dante lead Oregon on the defensive end, with Duarte leading the team in steals averaging 2.5 per game and Dante in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton’s points (18.5 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cougars’ leaderboards.
- The Cougars’ top rebounder is Efe Abogidi — he pulls down 7.9 per game while scoring 9.5 points per game.
- Bonton is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Cougars, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Bonton (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington State while Abogidi (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED