The Oregon State Beavers (9-7) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Washington State Cougars (11-7) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (132.5)||Oregon State 70 Washington State 68|
- The Beavers and their opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 75% of their games this year (12 of 16 opportunities).
- Washington State has played in nine games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 140.9 points per game, 8.4 more points than the over/under of 132.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (135.2) than this matchup’s total of 132.5 points.
- The average total the Beavers have had set in games this season is 8.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cougars games this year have averaged an over/under of 134.8 points, 2.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Beavers score 72.8 points per game, six more points than the 66.8 the Cougars allow.
- Oregon State has a 6-0 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Washington State has recorded a 2-2 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall when allowing more than 72.8 points.
- The Cougars score an average of 68.1 points per game, just 0.3 fewer points than the 68.4 the Beavers give up to opponents.
- Washington State is 7-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 68.4 points.
- Oregon State’s record is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it gives up more than 68.1 points.
- The Beavers have totaled 70 more points than their opponents this season (4.4 per game on average), and the Cougars have scored 23 more points than their opponents (1.3 per game).
Oregon State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Beavers have covered eight times in 15 contests.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Beavers have put together a 3-3 record ATS.
- The Beavers and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 15 games (60%) this season.
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State’s record against the spread is 9-9.
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 3-5.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 18 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/2/2020||Oregon State||-1.5||139||-125||+102||Regular Season||59-55 WSU|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-76 WSU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 ORSTU|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-77 ORSTU|
Oregon State Leaders
- The Beavers leader in points and assists is Ethan Thompson, who puts up 16.3 points per game to go with 4.2 assists.
- Abdul Alatishe is the Beavers best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.4 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Jarod Lucas contributes the bulk of the Beavers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Alatishe is Oregon State’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.1 steals and 1.9 blocks per game.
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton collects 18.8 points and adds 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cougars’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Cougars’ top rebounder is Efe Abogidi — he grabs 7.7 per game while scoring 9.2 points per game.
- Bonton provides the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Cougars’ leader in steals is Bonton with 2.1 per game, and Abogidi is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends