The No. 7 seed Portland State Vikings (8-12) are favored by 7 points when they face off the No. 10 seed Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (5-15) in the Big Sky Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Wednesday at CenturyLink Arena beginning at 2:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (-7)||Over (131)||Portland State 71 Northern Arizona 64|
- In 55% of their opportunities this season (11 of 20 chances), the Vikings and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 131 points.
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have added up to score at least 131 points in 70% of their matchups this year (14 of 20 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 131.4 points per game, 0.4 more points than the total of 131 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.7 points per game, 10.7 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Vikings average point total in outings this year is 135.2, 4.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Lumberjacks this season is seven points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Vikings average 6.6 fewer points per game (68.8) than the Lumberjacks give up (75.4).
- Portland State is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 75.4 points.
- Northern Arizona is 5-8 against the spread and 1-12 overall when allowing more than 68.8 points.
- The Lumberjacks average only 3.7 fewer points than the Vikings give up (66.3).
- Northern Arizona has put together a 4-3 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 66.3 points.
- Portland State’s record is 6-8 against the spread and 4-12 overall when it allows more than 62.6 points.
- The Vikings have scored a total of 51 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.5 per game), while the Lumberjacks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 255 total points, -12.8 per game).
Portland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-8 record.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Vikings have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-0 record.
- Portland State and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 17 games this season (23.5%).
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- Northern Arizona has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 10-9-1 ATS.
- In 10 out of Northern Arizona’s 20 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Portland State||-6||157||-267||+209||Regular Season||80-66 PORTST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-82 NARZ|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-94 PORTST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-75 NARZ|
Portland State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Vikings is James Scott, who scores 13.6 points and distributes 2.8 assists per game.
- Portland State’s best rebounder is Amari McCray, who averages 5.0 boards per game in addition to his 10.7 PPG average.
- Paris Dawson leads the Vikings in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 threes per game.
- Scott and Jacob Eyman lead the Vikings on the defensive end, with Scott leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Eyman in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton is at the top of nearly all of the Lumberjacks’ leaderboards by collecting 20.2 points, 5.7 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic leads his teammates on the Lumberjacks with 1.9 made threes per contest.
- Shelton (1.4 steals per game) and Carson Towt (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Lumberjacks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED