The Prairie View A&M Panthers (5-4) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Alabama State Hornets (1-5) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at William Nicks Building as heavy, 14-point favorites. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 126.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-14||-110||-110||126.5||-109||-113||-1667||850|
|Prairie View A&M (-14)||Over (126.5)||Prairie View A&M 75 Alabama State 55|
- In 77.8% of their opportunities this year (seven of nine chances), the Panthers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 126.5 points.
- Alabama State has played in four games this year (out of six total matchups — 66.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 126.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Hornets combine to average 3.6 more points per game than the over/under of 126.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (137.4) than this game’s total of 126.5 points.
- The average total the Panthers have had set in matchups this year is 7.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Hornets games this season have averaged an over/under of 133.7 points, 7.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- The Panthers have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-1 record.
- The Panthers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 9 games (33.3%).
Alabama State Betting Information
- The Hornets record against the spread is 3-3.
- In the majority of Hornets games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 6 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-58 PVAM|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||52-49 ALASU|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-69 PVAM|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- Cam Mack leads the Panthers in points and assists per game, scoring 13.0 points and distributing 8.3 assists.
- Lenell Henry is Prairie View A&M’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 6.2 points per game.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Jeremiah Gambrell, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Mack is Prairie View A&M’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Jerroda Briscoe leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Alabama State Leaders
- Kenny Strawbridge averages 10.4 points and 8.4 rebounds per game for the Hornets, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Hornets’ top assist machine is DJ Heath with a stat line of 2.5 assists, 7.3 points, and 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Kevion Stewart provides the bulk of the Hornets’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.8 threes per game to pace the team.
- Heath (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Alabama State while Jordan O’Neal (2.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview