The Alcorn State Braves (6-11) visit the Prairie View A&M Panthers (13-4) as double-digit, 12-point underdogs after Byron Joshua racked up 30 points in the Braves 80-78 loss to Texas Southern. The game is at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-12||-110||-110||135.5||-109||-113||-910||591|
|Prairie View A&M (-12)||Over (135.5)||Prairie View A&M 76 Alcorn State 61|
- In nine of 17 outings (52.9%) this year, the Panthers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In nine of 17 games (52.9%) this season, Alcorn State and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 136.5 points per game, 1.0 more point than the over/under of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.8 more points per game (138.3) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- The Panthers average point total in outings this season is 133.1, 2.4 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Braves games this season is 6.3 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Panthers score 5.3 fewer points per game (69.9) than the Braves give up (75.2).
- When Prairie View A&M scores more than 75.2 points, it is 5-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Alcorn State has a 4-6 record against the spread and a 0-10 record overall when allowing more than 69.9 points.
- The Braves’ 66.6 points per game are only 3.5 more points than the 63.1 the Panthers give up.
- Alcorn State is 7-0 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it scores more than 63.1 points.
- Prairie View A&M is 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it gives up more than 66.6 points.
- The Panthers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 116 points this season (6.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Braves have out-scored them by 146 more points on the year (8.6 per game).
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- Prairie View A&M has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-4-1 record.
- The Panthers have posted an even record of 2-2-1 against the spread when the spread is -12 or bigger.
- Prairie View A&M and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 6 of 17 games this season (35.3%).
Alcorn State Betting Information
- The Braves have a winning record against the spread, going 9-8 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- The Braves have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 12-point underdog.
- Alcorn State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.1% of matchups this season (8 out of 17 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Prairie View A&M||-5.5||141.5||-246||+194||Regular Season||80-71 ALCST|
|1/4/2020||Prairie View A&M||-11.5||138||-835||+550||Regular Season||84-70 PVAM|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-64 PVAM|
|1/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-54 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is Jawaun Daniels, who averages 13.7 points, 6.1 rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Lenell Henry leads the Panthers in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Cam Mack leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 8.1 in each contest.
- Jeremiah Gambrell provides the most three-point shooting production for the Panthers. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Mack and Jerroda Briscoe lead the Panthers on the defensive end, with Mack leading the team in steals averaging 3.1 per game and Briscoe in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Alcorn State Leaders
- Troymain Crosby averages 18.8 points and 5.1 rebounds per game for the Braves, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Kurk Lee dishes out 4.1 assists per game, the most assists on the Braves.
- David Pierce III is the top shooter from deep for the Braves, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- The Braves’ leader in steals is Oddyst Walker with 1.6 per game, and Anthony Fairley is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED