The Prairie View A&M Panthers (9-4) host the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-18) as double-digit, 31-point favorites after Jawaun Daniels racked up 26 points in the Panthers 72-56 victory over UAPB. The matchup is at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-31||-112||-109||139.5||-112||-109||N/A||N/A|
|Mississippi Valley State (+31)||Over (139.5)||Prairie View A&M 84 Mississippi Valley State 55|
- In 38.5% of their opportunities this season (five of 13 chances), the Panthers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- Mississippi Valley State has combined with its opponents to score more than 139.5 points in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 13.9 less points per game (125.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Delta Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 14.0 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set in this outing.
- The Panthers average point total in outings this season is 134.1, 5.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Delta Devils this season is 5.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- Prairie View A&M is strong against the spread, going 11-1-1 this season.
- The Panthers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 13 contests this season, a rate of 38.5%
Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
- The Delta Devils have a 5-14 record against the spread, covering in only 26.3% of their outings.
- In the majority of Mississippi Valley State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 19 games, 36.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||Prairie View A&M||-15.5||154||-2012||+937||Regular Season||88-69 PVAM|
|1/27/2020||Prairie View A&M||-20.5||153||-6000||+1420||Regular Season||102-83 PVAM|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 PVAM|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-78 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- Cam Mack leads the Panthers in points and assists per game, scoring 13.5 points and distributing 8.5 assists.
- Lenell Henry is Prairie View A&M’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.8 boards in each contest while scoring 6.8 points per game.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Jeremiah Gambrell, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Mack and Jerroda Briscoe lead Prairie View A&M on the defensive end, with Mack leading the team in steals averaging 2.7 per game and Briscoe in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Kam’Ron Cunningham averages 12.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Delta Devils.
- Terry Collins puts up a stat line of 4.7 rebounds, 11.9 points and 2.4 assists per game for Mississippi Valley State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Caleb Hunter has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 11.4 points and 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- Gambrell leads his teammates on the Delta Devils with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Collins (1.1 steals per game) and Leandre Howard (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Delta Devils in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends