The Radford Highlanders (14-11) host the Hampton Pirates (11-13) in a matchup of Big South teams at Donald N. Dedmon Center, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, March 1, 2021. The Pirates are 8-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hampton (+8)||Over (135.5)||Radford 73 Hampton 65|
- The Highlanders and their opponents have recorded more than 135.5 points in 44% of their outings this season (11 of 25 opportunities).
- Hampton has played in 18 games this year (out of 24 total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 135.5 points.
- The Highlanders and the Pirates combine to average 2.0 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- The Highlanders and the Pirates have seen their opponents average a combined 2.6 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this game.
- The Highlanders average point total in matchups this season is 132.6, 2.9 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Pirates games this year is 7.5 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Radford Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Highlanders have covered 12 times in 23 contests.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Highlanders have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- The Highlanders have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 11 of 23 contests this season, a rate of 47.8%
Hampton Betting Information
- Hampton has a losing record against the spread, going 10-13-1 ATS (covering only 41.7% of the time).
- In most of Pirates games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 24 games, 54.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Radford||-10||149.5||-576||+413||Conference Tournament||86-78 HAMPTON|
|2/27/2020||Radford||-5.5||148.5||-245||+194||Regular Season||81-78 RADF|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 RADF|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 HAMPTON|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||101-98 RADF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Fah’Mir Ali, who scores 10.3 points and distributes 3.8 assists per game.
- Chyree Walker is the Highlanders best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.8 boards in each contest while scoring 7.1 points per game.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Highlanders. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Ali and Lewis Djonkam lead Radford on the defensive end, with Ali leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Djonkam in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Davion Warren is at the top of the Pirates scoring leaderboard with 21.3 points per game. He also collects 6.3 rebounds and racks up 3.0 assists per game.
- The Hampton leaders in rebounding and assists are Dajour Dickens with 6.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.1 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Russell Dean with 6.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.7 points and 4.5 rebounds per game).
- Chris Shelton is dependable from deep and leads the Pirates with 2.8 made threes per game.
- The Pirates’ leader in steals is Warren with 1.9 per game, and Dickens is their leader in blocks with 3.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week