The Rhode Island Rams (6-6) hit the road in A-10 action against the Duquesne Dukes (2-3) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Rams are 5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Rhode Island (-5)||Over (135.5)||Rhode Island 72 Duquesne 65|
- The Rams and their opponents have scored at least 135.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 12 opportunities (66.7%) this year.
- Duquesne has played in two games this season (out of five total matchups — 40% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- The Rams and the Dukes combine to average 1.3 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (136.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average over/under the Rams have had set in games this season is 11.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Dukes this season is 9.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
Rhode Island Betting Information
- Rhode Island has been strong against the spread, going 7-5 this season.
- The Rams have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or higher.
- More often than not, Rhode Island and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 8 of 12 chances this season.
Duquesne Betting Information
- Duquesne has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 1-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Dukes have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Duquesne and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2020||Rhode Island||-3.5||137||-174||+141||Regular Season||77-55 URI|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 DUQ|
Rhode Island Leaders
- The Rams leader in points and assists is Fatts Russell, who puts up 15.4 points per game along with 3.9 assists.
- Rhode Island’s best rebounder is Antwan Walker, who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 8.9 PPG average.
- D.J. Johnson leads the Rams in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 made threes per game.
- Russell is the Rams leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Makhel Mitchell leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Marcus Weathers sits atop the Dukes leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Duquesne’s assist leader is Sincere Carry with 4.2 per game. He also averages 9.0 points per game and grabs 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Dukes, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Carry (1.6 steals per game) and Michael Hughes (1.5 blocks per game) lead the Dukes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED