The George Washington Colonials (1-8) are 9-point underdogs as they try to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Rhode Island Rams (9-11) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Charles E. Smith Center. The contest airs at 11:30 AM ET on NBCS. The matchup has an over/under of 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|George Washington (+9)||Over (140)||Rhode Island 74 George Washington 70|
- In 45% of their opportunities this season (nine of 20 chances), the Rams and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- George Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 140 points in 66.7% of their matchups this year (six of nine chances).
- The Rams and the Colonials combine to average five more points per game than the total of 140 set for this matchup.
- The Rams and the Colonials have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 more points per game than the over/under of 140 set in this matchup.
- The Rams average point total in matchups this year is 141.2, 1.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Colonials games this season is 10.1 more points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Rhode Island Betting Information
- Rhode Island has earned an even 10-10 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have struggled to cover, going just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 9 points.
- Rams games have played to the total or above 10 times in 20 games this season.
George Washington Betting Information
- George Washington has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 3-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 9-point underdogs, the Colonials have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In most of George Washington’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 9 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Rhode Island||-8.5||140.5||-438||+320||Regular Season||82-51 URI|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-53 URI|
Rhode Island Leaders
- Fatts Russell leads the Rams in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 4.0 assists.
- Antwan Walker is the Rams best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Jeremy Sheppard leads the Rams in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Rhode Island steals leader is Russell, who averages 2.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Makhel Mitchell, who compiles 1.8 rejections per contest.
George Washington Leaders
- The Colonials’ James Bishop racks up enough points (19.8 per game) and assists (5.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- George Washington’s Matthew Moyer stats (9.6 rebounds per game, 10.1 points per game, 0.8 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jamison Battle is the top shooter from distance for the Colonials, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- The Colonials’ leader in steals is Jameer Nelson Jr. with 2.6 per game, and Hunter Dean is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.