Taylor Funk leads the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (3-14) into a matchup with the Richmond Spiders (14-5) after putting up 36 points in a 97-84 win over Dayton. The Spiders are 14.5-point favorites in the matchup on Monday, March 1, 2021, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is 154 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Richmond (-14.5)||Under (154)||Richmond 83 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 67|
- The Spiders and their opponents have combined to put up more than 154 points in 15.8% of their outings this year (three of 19 opportunities).
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has played in 10 games this season (out of 17 total matchups — 58.8% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 154 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.8 less points per game (148.2) than this game’s total of 154 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.1 less points per game (151.9) than this matchup’s total of 154 points.
- The average over/under the Spiders have had set in matchups this year is 9.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Hawks games this year have averaged a total of 155.4 points, 1.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Richmond Betting Information
- The Spiders have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-8-1 record.
- The Spiders have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 14.5 points.
- Richmond and its opponents have reached the over 9 times in 18 contests this season.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has a losing record against the spread, going 7-10 ATS (covering only 41.2% of the time).
- The Hawks and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 11 of 17 (64.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2021||Richmond||-13||152.5||-988||+596||Regular Season||79-56 RICH|
|1/2/2020||Richmond||-12.5||154.5||-1000||+606||Regular Season||84-52 RICH|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 STJOE|
- Blake Francis leads the Spiders in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 2.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Tyler Burton is Richmond’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.5 per game, while Jacob Gilyard is its best passer, averaging 5.2 assists in each contest.
- Francis leads the Spiders in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 threes per game.
- Gilyard is Richmond’s leader in steals, averaging 3.5 steals per game, while Burton leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- The Hawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Funk with 17.6 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s assist leader is Jordan Hall with 6.1 per game. He also records 9.7 points per game and adds 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Funk leads the Hawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s leader in steals is Hall with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Funk with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED