The Richmond Spiders (8-2) are at home in A-10 action against the No. 22 Saint Louis Billikens (6-2) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 6:30 PM ET. The Spiders are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Louis (+1.5)||Over (146.5)||Richmond 74 Saint Louis 73|
- In four of 10 opportunities (40%) this season, the Spiders and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- In six of eight games (75%) this season, Saint Louis has combined with its opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 15.6 more points per game (162.1) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.4 points per game, 9.1 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Spiders games this season is 0.2 less points than the over/under of 146.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Billikens games this season is 6.7 more points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Richmond Betting Information
- Richmond has been strong against the spread, going 6-4 this season.
- The Spiders fare well when favored by at least 1.5 points, posting a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Spiders and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 10 games (60%) this season.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Saint Louis has a winning record against the spread, going 6-2 ATS (covering 75% of the time).
- The Billikens have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 6-2 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Louis has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 87.5% of matchups this season (7 out of 8 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-58 SLU|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-81 RICH|
- The scoring leader for the Spiders this season is Blake Francis, who averages 16.6 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Tyler Burton is Richmond’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.2 per game, while Jacob Gilyard is its best passer, distributing 5.5 assists in each contest.
- Francis’ 2.4 made threes per game lead the Spiders.
- The Richmond steals leader is Gilyard, who averages 3.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Burton, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins sits at the top of the Billikens scoring leaderboard with 18.0 points per game. He also grabs 3.1 rebounds and averages 2.2 assists per game.
- Jordan Goodwin puts up a stat line of 11.1 rebounds, 16.2 points and 3.6 assists per game for Saint Louis to take the top rebound spot on the team. Yuri Collins has the top spot for assists with 7.7 per game, adding 6.0 points and 2.9 rebounds per outing.
- Gibson Jimerson is reliable from distance and leads the Billikens with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Collins (1.9 steals per game) and Hasahn French (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Billikens in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak