A game after he put up 20 points in a 74-63 win over Indiana, Geo Baker leads the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (13-9) on the road against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-18) as 7-point favorites. The matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 1, 2021, airs on BTN. The matchup’s over/under is 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nebraska (+7)||Over (138)||Rutgers 73 Nebraska 67|
- In 12 of 22 outings (54.5%) this season, the Scarlet Knights and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Nebraska and its opponents have added up to score more than 138 points in 65.2% of their matchups this season (15 of 23 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 140.9 points per game, 2.9 more points than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (141.7) than this matchup’s total of 138 points.
- The average total the Scarlet Knights have had set in matchups this year is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cornhuskers games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.8 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Scarlet Knights put up just 2.9 fewer points per game (71) than the Cornhuskers allow (73.9).
- Rutgers has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when scoring more than 73.9 points.
- Nebraska is 5-8 against the spread and 1-12 overall when giving up more than 71 points.
- The Cornhuskers score an average of 69.9 points per game, just 2.1 more points than the 67.8 the Scarlet Knights give up.
- In games when it scores more than 67.8 points, Nebraska is 7-0 against the spread and 5-8 overall.
- Rutgers’ record is 5-6 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it gives up more than 69.9 points.
- The Scarlet Knights have totaled 70 more points than their opponents this season (3.2 per game on average), while the Cornhuskers have been out-scored by 93 total points (four per game average differential).
Rutgers Betting Information
- Rutgers has earned an even 11-11 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Scarlet Knights have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 10 of 22 games (45.5%).
Nebraska Betting Information
- Nebraska has a losing record against the spread, going 10-12 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Cornhuskers have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- In most of Nebraska’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 22 games, 40.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 RUTGERS|
|1/3/2020||Rutgers||-4.5||144||-195||+160||Regular Season||79-62 RUTGERS|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-69 RUTGERS|
- The Scarlet Knights scoring leader is Ron Harper Jr., who averages 15.7 per contest to go with 6.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Myles Johnson leads Rutgers in rebounding, averaging 8.5 per game, while Jacob Young leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Harper leads the Scarlet Knights in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- Young is the Scarlet Knights leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Johnson leads them in blocks with 2.5 per contest.
- Dalano Banton paces the Cornhuskers in rebounds and assists with 6.1 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Nebraska’s Teddy Allen averages 16.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Allen contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Cornhuskers. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Trey McGowens (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Nebraska while Banton (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED