A game after he put up 21 points in an 88-82 win over Saint Francis (BKN), Aaron Clarke leads the Sacred Heart Pioneers (8-7) at home against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (8-14) on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The Pioneers are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 154.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sacred Heart (-2.5)||Under (154.5)||Sacred Heart 77 Fairleigh Dickinson 74|
- In 33.3% of their games this year (five of 15 chances), the Pioneers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 154.5 points.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has combined with its opponents to score at least 154.5 points in nine of 22 games (40.9%) this year.
- The Pioneers and the Knights combine to average 7.9 fewer points per game than the total of 154.5 set for this game.
- The Pioneers and the Knights have seen their opponents average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set in this outing.
- The Pioneers average point total in outings this year is 146, 8.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Knights this year is 0.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Sacred Heart Betting Information
- Sacred Heart has been strong against the spread, going 9-6 this season.
- The Pioneers have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- The Pioneers and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 15 games (60%) this season.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- The Knights have a losing record against the spread, going 10-12 ATS (covering only 45.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Knights have not fared well, going 2-5 against the spread.
- Fairleigh Dickinson and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 13 of 22 (59.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-60 SACRED|
|1/9/2020||Sacred Heart||-2||152||-134||+112||Regular Season||77-75 SACRED|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-63 FDU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 SACRED|
Sacred Heart Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Pioneers is Tyler Thomas, who scores 19.7 points and dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- Sacred Heart’s best rebounder is Cantavio Dutreil, who averages 9.6 boards per game in addition to his 7.2 PPG average.
- The Pioneers get the most three-point shooting production out of Thomas, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Mike Sixsmith and Dutreil lead the Pioneers on the defensive end, with Sixsmith leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Dutreil in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Jahlil Jenkins racks up 17.0 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Knights’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Elyjah Williams is at the top of the Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leaderboard with 7.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 14.2 points and tacks on 3.2 assists per game.
- Brandon Rush leads the Knights in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s leader in steals is Brandon Powell with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Williams with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends