The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (11-4) are heavy favorites (-15) as they try to continue a seven-game home win streak when they take on the George Washington Colonials (4-10) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Reilly Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In five of 15 outings (33.3%) this season, the Bonnies and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- George Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 137 points in nine of 14 opportunities (64.3%) this year.
- The Bonnies and the Colonials combine to average 4.6 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.3 points per game, 1.7 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Bonnies have had set in matchups this season is 4.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Colonials games this season is 7.6 more points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Saint Bonaventure is good against the spread, going 9-4-2 on the season.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 15 (26.7%) games this season.
George Washington Betting Information
- The Colonials record against the spread is 7-7.
- George Washington and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 14 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-9.5||131||-552||+394||Regular Season||72-47 STBON|
|1/5/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-4||132.5||-190||+154||Regular Season||71-66 STBON|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 STBON|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bonnies is Kyle Lofton, who scores 15.0 points and dishes out 5.1 assists per game.
- Osun Osunniyi leads Saint Bonaventure in rebounding, grabbing 9.0 boards per game while also scoring 10.1 points a contest.
- Dominick Welch leads the Bonnies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Lofton is Saint Bonaventure’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Osunniyi leads them in blocks with 2.4 per contest.
George Washington Leaders
- James Bishop’s points (20.1 per game) and assists (5.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Colonials’ leaderboards.
- Matthew Moyer’s stat line of 9.6 rebounds, 10.1 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Jamison Battle contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Colonials. He makes 2.5 threes per game.
- The Colonials’ leader in steals is Jameer Nelson Jr. with 2.6 per game, and Hunter Dean is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED