The Wagner Seahawks (1-4) are only 2-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game road slide when they visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (2-3) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Pope Physical Education Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is 141 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (BKN)||-2||-112||-109||141||-109||-112||-136||110|
|Saint Francis (BKN) (-2)||Over (141)||Saint Francis (BKN) 76 Wagner 74|
- The Terriers and their opponents have combined to score more than 141 points in 80% of their outings this year (four of five opportunities).
- In three of five opportunities (60%) this year, Wagner has combined with its opponents to score more than 141 points.
- The Terriers and the Seahawks combine to average 6.4 more points per game than the total of 141 set for this game.
- The Terriers and the Seahawks have seen their opponents average a combined 27.4 more points per game than the point total of 141 set in this game.
- The average point total for Terriers games this year is 33.2 more points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Seahawks this year is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
- The Terriers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 2-3 record.
- The Terriers have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- In 4 of 5 (80%) contests this season, Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have hit the total.
Wagner Betting Information
- Wagner has a losing record against the spread, going 1-3-1 ATS (covering only 20% of the time).
- Wagner and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Saint Francis (BKN)||-5.5||143||-250||+197||Regular Season||75-71 WAG|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-64 STF|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||51-44 STF|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-59 STF|
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- The Terriers leader in points and assists is Chauncey Hawkins, who puts up 14.6 points per game to go with 5.0 assists.
- Unique McLean leads Saint Francis (BKN) in rebounding, pulling down 7.4 boards per game while also scoring 10.9 points a contest.
- Travis Atson paces his teammates on the Terriers with 1.8 made threes per contest.
- Rob Higgins and Elijah Hardison lead Saint Francis (BKN) on the defensive end, with Higgins leading the team in steals averaging 2.6 per game and Hardison in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Alex Morales paces the Seahawks in rebounds and assists with 7.1 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- Elijah Ford puts up 20.8 points per game to sit atop the Seahawks scoring leaderboard.
- Elijah Allen’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Seahawks.
- Ford (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Wagner while Delonnie Hunt (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED