The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (6-15) host the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (9-10) as 1-point favorites after Ramiir Dixon-Conover scored 20 points in the Red Flash 70-68 loss to Wagner. The game is at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 126.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (PA)||-1||-104||-118||126.5||-110||-112||-110||-110|
|Mount St. Mary’s (+1)||Over (126.5)||Saint Francis (PA) 68 Mount St. Mary’s 67|
- In 18 of 21 games (85.7%) this year, the Red Flash and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 126.5 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s has played in eight games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 42.1% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 126.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 131.7 points per game, 5.2 more points than the total of 126.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.9 more points per game (135.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- The average point total for Red Flash games this year is 16.0 more points than the total of 126.5 in this matchup.
- Mountaineers games this season have averaged a total of 124.7 points, 1.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (PA) has struggled against the spread, going 6-15 on the year.
- The Red Flash have struggled to cover, going just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 8 of 21 games this season (38.1%).
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has a winning record against the spread, going 10-9 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- The Mountaineers have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 8-5 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 19 (26.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/8/2020||Mount St. Mary’s||-2.5||136.5||-150||+122||Regular Season||75-57 MSMU|
|2/27/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-8.5||137.5||-426||+319||Regular Season||75-62 SFU|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-55 SFU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-63 SFU|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-69 SFU|
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- The Red Flash leader in points and assists is Dixon-Conover, who scores 15.5 points per game along with 4.4 assists.
- Mark Flagg is the Red Flash best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 8.0 points per game.
- Bryce Laskey connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Red Flash, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Dixon-Conover is the Red Flash leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Flagg leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- Damian Chong Qui collects 14.8 points and adds 5.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Mountaineers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Malik Jefferson grabs 7.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.1 points per game and adds 0.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Mount St. Mary’s rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Reaves connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mountaineers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.8 per outing.
- Mezie Offurum (1.6 steals per game) and Nana Opoku (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Mountaineers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends