The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (4-14) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the La Salle Explorers (9-15) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at Stuart C. Siegel Center as just 1.5-point favorites. The game airs at 11:00 AM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-1.5||-117||-105||151||-110||-112||-133||108|
|La Salle (+1.5)||Under (151)||La Salle 75 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 74|
- The Hawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 151 points in 55.6% of their outings this year (10 of 18 opportunities).
- In seven of 24 opportunities (29.2%) this season, La Salle and its opponents have combined to score at least 151 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.3 less points per game (140.7) than this game’s over/under of 151 points.
- The Hawks and the Explorers have seen their opponents average a combined 5.2 more points per game than the point total of 151 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Hawks games this year is 4.1 more points than the total of 151 in this matchup.
- Explorers games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.8 points, 9.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has not fared well against the spread this season, posting an 8-10 record.
- The Hawks have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- More often than not, Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 11 of 18 chances this season.
La Salle Betting Information
- La Salle has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 10-12-1 ATS.
- The Explorers have gone 3-3 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- La Salle and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 14 of 23 (60.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||La Salle||-3||145||-155||+129||Regular Season||91-82 STJOE|
|1/18/2021||La Salle||-2||148||-134||+111||Regular Season||90-83 LASALLE|
|3/7/2020||Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-1.5||146.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||78-77 LASALLE|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-66 LASALLE|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 STJOE|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-69 LASALLE|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- Jordan Hall leads the Hawks in rebounds and assists. Hall averages 9.8 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 5.9 assists per game.
- Taylor Funk leads Saint Joseph’s (PA) in scoring, averaging 17.8 per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Funk provides the bulk of the Hawks’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Hall and Funk lead the Hawks on the defensive end, with Hall leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Funk in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Jack Clark is at the top of the Explorers scoring leaderboard with 9.8 points per game. He also collects 5.0 rebounds and averages 1.2 assists per game.
- The Explorers’ leader in rebounds is Christian Ray with 5.9 per contest, and their leader in assists is Jhamir Brickus with 3.5 per game.
- Scott Spencer provides the most three-point shooting production for the Explorers. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- The Explorers’ leader in steals is Brickus with 1.9 per game, and Clifton Moore is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds