The Saint Louis Billikens (10-3) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Dayton Flyers (10-5) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at University of Dayton Arena as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Dayton (+5.5)||Over (137.5)||Saint Louis 72 Dayton 67|
- The Billikens and their opponents have scored more than 137.5 points in 61.5% of their outings this year (eight of 13 opportunities).
- Dayton has played in six games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 137.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.6 more points per game (150.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The Billikens and the Flyers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Billikens have had set in games this season is 7.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Flyers this year is 0.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Against the spread, Saint Louis has been strong this season, posting a 9-4 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Billikens have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-3 record.
- Saint Louis has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 13 games for a 61.5% rate.
Dayton Betting Information
- Dayton has a winning record against the spread, going 9-6 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Flyers have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- Dayton and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2021||Saint Louis||-9||134.5||-468||+356||Regular Season||76-71 DAYTON|
|2/8/2020||Dayton||-14||138.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 DAYTON|
|1/17/2020||Dayton||-7||137.5||-332||+250||Regular Season||78-76 DAYTON|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-62 DAYTON|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 SLU|
Saint Louis Leaders
- The Billikens scoring leader is Javonte Perkins, who averages 17.9 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin is the Billikens leading rebounder, grabbing 10.6 per game, while Yuri Collins is their best passer, averaging 6.4 assists in each contest.
- Gibson Jimerson leads the Billikens in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 threes per game.
- The Saint Louis steals leader is Goodwin, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Hasahn French, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Jalen Crutcher scores 18.9 points and adds 4.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Flyers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Flyers’ top rebounder is Jordy Tshimanga — he pulls down 8.0 per game while scoring 6.8 points per game.
- Ibi Watson leads his teammates on the Flyers with 2.7 made threes per contest.
- Crutcher (0.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Dayton while Mustapha Amzil (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED