The Saint Louis Billikens (6-3) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (7-0) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Chaifetz Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The over/under is 136.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Bonaventure (+3.5)||Over (136.5)||Saint Louis 71 Saint Bonaventure 70|
- The Billikens and their opponents have combined to record more than 136.5 points in 100% of their games this year (nine of nine opportunities).
- Saint Bonaventure has played in three games this season (out of seven total matchups — 42.9% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 136.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 156.3 points per game, 19.8 more points than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.7 fewer points per game (130.8) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- The average point total in Billikens games this year is 17.2 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bonnies games this season is 3.1 less points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Saint Louis is solid against the spread, going 6-3 on the season.
- The Billikens have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- The Billikens have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 9 games this season.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- The Bonnies have a winning record against the spread, going 5-2 ATS (covering 71.4% of the time).
- The Bonnies have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 4-2 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Saint Bonaventure’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 7 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Saint Louis||-5.5||134.5||-245||+196||Regular Season||72-49 SLU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-57 STBON|
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, tallying 17.5 points per game to go with 3.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Saint Louis’ leading rebounder is Jordan Goodwin averaging 10.6 boards per game and its best passer is Yuri Collins and his 7.1 assists per game.
- Gibson Jimerson paces his teammates on the Billikens with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Collins is Saint Louis’ leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Hasahn French leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton averages 15.7 points and adds 5.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bonnies’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Osun Osunniyi’s stat line of 9.6 rebounds, 10.5 points and 2.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Saint Bonaventure rebounding leaderboard.
- Dominick Welch leads the Bonnies in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Saint Bonaventure’s leader in steals is Welch (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Osunniyi (2.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED