The Saint Louis Billikens (10-4) visit the VCU Rams (13-5) in a matchup of A-10 teams at Stuart C. Siegel Center, tipping off at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The Billikens are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VCU (+2.5)||Over (135)||VCU 72 Saint Louis 68|
- The Billikens and their opponents have scored more than 135 points in 71.4% of their outings this season (10 of 14 opportunities).
- In 10 of 18 opportunities (55.6%) this year, VCU and its opponents have combined to score at least 135 points.
- The Billikens and the Rams combine to average 15.7 more points per game than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 130.4 points per game, 4.6 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Billikens games this year is 8.6 more points than the total of 135 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Rams this season is 2.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Saint Louis has been good against the spread, going 9-5 this season.
- The Billikens fare well when favored by at least 2.5 points, posting a 9-5 record against the spread.
- Saint Louis has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 14 games for a 57.1% rate.
VCU Betting Information
- VCU has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 9-7-1 ATS.
- The Rams have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 7-5-1 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- VCU has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 35.3% of matchups this year (6 out of 17 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||VCU||-2.5||133||-137||+112||Regular Season||80-62 SLU|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 VCU|
Saint Louis Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Billikens this season is Javonte Perkins, who averages 17.1 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Jordan Goodwin is Saint Louis’ leading rebounder, grabbing 10.4 per game, while Yuri Collins is its best passer, averaging 6.2 assists in each contest.
- Gibson Jimerson hits more threes per game than any other member of the Billikens, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.1 per game.
- Goodwin is Saint Louis’ leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Hasahn French leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Nah’Shon Hyland sits at the top of the Rams scoring leaderboard with 19.2 points per game. He also grabs 4.4 rebounds and dishes out 2.0 assists per game.
- Vince Williams has a stat line of 5.2 rebounds, 10.9 points and 2.3 assists per game for VCU to take the top rebound spot on the team. Adrian Baldwin Jr. holds the top spot for assists with 4.4 per game, adding 6.2 points and 3.4 rebounds per outing.
- Jimerson leads his teammates on the Rams with 3.0 made threes per contest.
- Baldwin (2.2 steals per game) and Hason Ward (2.3 blocks per game) lead the Rams in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends