The Pacific (CA) Tigers (8-7) visit the Saint Mary’s Gaels (12-7) as 7-point underdogs after Pierre Crockrell II went off for 21 points in the Tigers 77-67 victory over San Diego. The matchup airs on ESPN2 at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 124.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-7||-110||-110||124.5||-112||-111||-327||255|
|Saint Mary’s (CA) (-7)||Over (124.5)||Saint Mary’s (CA) 71 Pacific (CA) 63|
- The Gaels and their opponents have put up more than 124.5 points in 68.4% of their outings this year (13 of 19 opportunities).
- In 14 of 15 opportunities (93.3%) this season, Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to score more than 124.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.3 more points per game (136.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 124.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.5 more points per game (134) than this game’s total of 124.5 points.
- The average over/under the Gaels have had set in matchups this season is 4.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Tigers this year is 17.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering nine times in 18 contests.
- The Gaels have covered half the time, going 3-3 against the spread when favored by at least 7 points.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 18 (38.9%) games this season.
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Pacific (CA) has an 8-6 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their games.
- The Tigers have fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 14 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Saint Mary’s (CA)||-11.5||128||-847||+526||Regular Season||71-63 STMRY|
|1/4/2020||Saint Mary’s (CA)||-9.5||126.5||-560||+400||Regular Season||107-99 PACFC|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-32 STMRY|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-66 STMRY|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Leaders
- The Gaels leader in points and assists is Tommy Kuhse, who scores 13.2 points per game along with 5.2 assists.
- Kyle Bowen is Saint Mary’s (CA)’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 3.9 points per game.
- Alex Ducas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gaels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- The Saint Mary’s (CA) steals leader is Kuhse, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Matthias Tass, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- Daniss Jenkins is the top scorer for the Tigers with 12.0 points per game. He also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Jordan Bell is at the top of the Tigers rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game, and Pierre Crockrell II paces the squad in assists with 3.6 per contest.
- Jeremiah Bailey leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 made threes per game.
- Pacific (CA)’s leader in steals is Bailey (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Bell (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship Betting Update: Gonzaga Back at the Top
- Men’s College Basketball Week 11 Parlay Betting Picks: Duke vs Florida State ACC Conference Showdown
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other