The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (8-4) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they look to continue a five-game home win streak when they take on the Fairfield Stags (3-11) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Yanitelli Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 124.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Peter’s (-10.5)||Over (124.5)||Saint Peter’s 71 Fairfield 59|
- In 50% of their games this year (six of 12 chances), the Peacocks and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 124.5 points.
- Fairfield and its opponents have added up to score at least 124.5 points in 71.4% of their games this year (10 of 14 chances).
- The Peacocks and the Stags combine to average 3.0 more points per game than the over/under of 124.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.9 more points per game (134.4) than this game’s total of 124.5 points.
- The average point total for Peacocks games this year is 4.5 more points than the over/under of 124.5 in this matchup.
- Stags games this year have averaged a total of 132.9 points, 8.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Peter’s Betting Information
- Saint Peter’s has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-4-1 record.
- Saint Peter’s has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 11 contests (45.5%).
Fairfield Betting Information
- Fairfield has a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- In most of Fairfield’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 13 games, 69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Saint Peter’s||-6.5||119||-305||+240||Regular Season||61-44 STP|
|1/15/2020||Fairfield||-3||118||-159||+132||Regular Season||61-51 FAIR|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-52 STP|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-57 FAIR|
Saint Peter’s Leaders
- KC Ndefo leads the Peacocks in scoring, tallying 12.1 points per game to go with 6.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Fousseyni Drame is Saint Peter’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.3 per game, while Matthew Lee is its best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Daryl Banks III leads the Peacocks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 threes per game.
- Ndefo is a standout on the defensive end for the Peacocks, leading the team in steals with 1.4 per game and blocks with 4.1 per contest.
- Jake Wojcik is the top scorer for the Stags with 13.2 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Fairfield leaders in rebounding and assists are Chris Maidoh with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.6 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Caleb Green with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.2 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Taj Benning’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Stags.
- Fairfield’s leader in steals is Jesus Cruz with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Supreme Cook with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview