The Rider Broncs (4-13) are big, 10-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (11-8) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at John J. Moore Athletics and Fitness Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 131 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 31.6% of their games this season (six of 19 chances), the Peacocks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 131 points.
- In 14 of 17 outings (82.4%) this year, Rider and its opponents have combined to score at least 131 points.
- These two teams average a combined 130.8 points per game, 0.2 less points than the over/under of 131 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.6 points per game, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Peacocks have had set in matchups this year is 6.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Broncs games this season have averaged a total of 142.8 points, 11.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Peter’s Betting Information
- Saint Peter’s has covered in just seven of 18 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Peacocks have put up a 1-1 record ATS.
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 5 of 18 games this season (27.8%).
Rider Betting Information
- Rider has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-11 ATS.
- In most of Broncs games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 17 games, 64.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Saint Peter’s||-2||138.5||-134||+112||Regular Season||73-54 STP|
|1/24/2020||Rider||-6.5||138||-295||+235||Regular Season||70-66 RIDER|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 RIDER|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-51 RIDER|
Saint Peter’s Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Peacocks this season is KC Ndefo, who averages 12.7 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Fousseyni Drame leads the Peacocks in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Matthew Lee leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Daryl Banks III contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Peacocks. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Ndefo is the Peacocks leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.3 steals and 3.8 blocks per game.
- Dwight Murray Jr. has the top spot on the Broncs leaderboards for scoring (14.9 per game), rebounds (6.2 per game), and assists (4.2 per game).
- Rodney Henderson Jr. paces his teammates on the Broncs with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- Murray (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Rider while Tyrel Bladen (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends