The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-9) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Sam Houston State Bearkats (7-5) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at American Bank Center as 8-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sam Houston State||-8||-110||-110||141.5||-113||-108||-385||296|
|Sam Houston State (-8)||Under (141.5)||Sam Houston State 76 Texas A&M-CC 64|
- In 75% of their opportunities this season (nine of 12 chances), the Bearkats and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have added up to score more than 141.5 points in 27.3% of their matchups this season (three of 11 chances).
- The Bearkats and the Islanders combine to average 1.0 more points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (145.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The Bearkats average point total in outings this year is 153.7, 12.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Islanders this season is 7.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Sam Houston State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bearkats have covered six times in nine contests.
- The Bearkats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 44.4%
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- The Islanders have a losing record against the spread, going 2-6 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 8 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Sam Houston State||-3.5||136.5||-175||+142||Regular Season||71-60 TAMU|
|1/29/2020||Sam Houston State||-10||132.5||-597||+420||Regular Season||80-61 SMHO|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-69 SMHO|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-50 SMHO|
Sam Houston State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bearkats is Zach Nutall, who accumulates 20.0 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Bryce Monroe leads the Bearkats in assists, averaging 3.0 per game while also scoring 8.3 points per contest.
- Demarkus Lampley’s 3.0 made threes per game lead the Bearkats.
- Javion May is the Bearkats leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Tristan Ikpe leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Jalen White sits on top of the Islanders leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 10.7 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Myles Smith’s assist statline paces Texas A&M-CC; he dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- Nolan Bertain provides the most three-point shooting production for the Islanders. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Texas A&M-CC’s leader in steals is Smith (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Perry Francois (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds