The No. 25 San Diego State Aztecs (12-3) are heavily favored (-14) to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (8-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Save Mart Center. The contest airs on CBS Sports. The point total in the matchup is set at 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-14||-110||-110||129.5||-108||-113||-1621||843|
|San Diego State (-14)||Over (129.5)||San Diego State 76 Fresno State 60|
- In 11 of 15 outings (73.3%) this year, the Aztecs and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to score at least 129.5 points in 66.7% of their games this year (eight of 12 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 145.9 points per game, 16.4 more points than the over/under of 129.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.1 less points per game (125.4) than this game’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- The average over/under the Aztecs have had set in games this year is 7.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- When favored by at least 14 points, the Aztecs have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-1 record.
- In 8 of 14 (57.1%) contests this season, San Diego State and its opponents have hit the over.
Fresno State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a losing record against the spread, going 4-6 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- The Bulldogs have fared well as a 14-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 14-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Bulldogs games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 10 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2020||San Diego State||-8.5||126.5||-455||+332||Regular Season||64-55 SDSU|
|1/1/2020||San Diego State||-12.5||127.5||-1097||+648||Regular Season||61-52 SDSU|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 FRESNO|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-62 FRESNO|
San Diego State Leaders
- Matt Mitchell leads the Aztecs in scoring, tallying 15.0 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Nathan Mensah is San Diego State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.6 per game, while Trey Pulliam is its best passer, averaging 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Jordan Schakel connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 3.1 per outing.
- Mitchell is the Aztecs leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Mensah leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson holds the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.8 points and 9.4 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill’s assist statline leads Fresno State; he racks up 2.9 assists per game.
- Junior Ballard is dependable from three-point range and leads the Bulldogs with 1.5 made threes per game.
- Hill (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Fresno State while Robinson (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED