The No. 25 San Diego State Aztecs (13-3) are big, 14-point favorites as they look to build on a seven-game win streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (8-5) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Save Mart Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-14||-110||-110||129||-109||-113||-1585||837|
|San Diego State (-14)||Over (129)||San Diego State 75 Fresno State 60|
- The Aztecs and their opponents have combined to put up more than 129 points in 68.8% of their outings this season (11 of 16 opportunities).
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to score at least 129 points in eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this year.
- The Aztecs and the Bulldogs combine to average 15.1 more points per game than the total of 129 set for this matchup.
- The Aztecs and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 3.8 less points per game than the point total of 129 set in this game.
- The Aztecs average point total in outings this season is 135.7, 6.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 133.5 points, 4.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State is strong against the spread, going 9-6 on the season.
- The Aztecs have posted a winning record of 4-1 against the spread when the spread is -14 or higher.
- San Diego State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 15 games for a 53.3% rate.
Fresno State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a losing record against the spread, going 4-7 ATS (covering just 36.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 14-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-0.
- In the majority of Fresno State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 11 games, 36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2021||San Diego State||-13.5||130||-1073||+638||Regular Season||67-53 SDSU|
|1/14/2020||San Diego State||-8.5||126.5||-455||+332||Regular Season||64-55 SDSU|
|1/1/2020||San Diego State||-12.5||127.5||-1097||+648||Regular Season||61-52 SDSU|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 FRESNO|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-62 FRESNO|
San Diego State Leaders
- Matt Mitchell leads the Aztecs in scoring, tallying 15.2 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Nathan Mensah leads the Aztecs in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Trey Pulliam leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Jordan Schakel leads the Aztecs in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 threes per game.
- Mitchell and Mensah lead the Aztecs on the defensive end, with Mitchell leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Mensah in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Orlando Robinson with 14.9 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill records more assists than any other Fresno State teammate with 2.8 per game. He also scores 9.6 points and pulls down 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Junior Ballard is the most prolific from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in steals is Hill with 1.2 per game, and Robinson is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED