The Wyoming Cowboys (10-4) are 16-point underdogs as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the San Diego State Aztecs (8-3) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Viejas Arena. The contest airs on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-16||-110||-110||142.5||-110||-111||-2500||1007|
|San Diego State (-16)||Over (142.5)||San Diego State 81 Wyoming 63|
- In three of 11 outings (27.3%) this season, the Aztecs and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Wyoming has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points in 11 of 14 games (78.6%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 10.2 more points per game (152.7) than this matchup’s total of 142.5 points.
- The Aztecs and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 7.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 142.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Aztecs have had set in matchups this season is 9.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Cowboys games this season is 12.2 more points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State has earned an even 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs fare well when favored by at least 16 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Aztecs and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 10 games (60%) this season.
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming has a 7-6 record against the spread, covering in 53.8% of their games.
- When they play as at least 16-point underdogs, the Cowboys have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In the majority of Wyoming’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 13 games, 61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2020||San Diego State||-22.5||121.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-55 SDSU|
|1/8/2020||San Diego State||-15.5||119||-2500||+1042||Regular Season||72-52 SDSU|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-54 SDSU|
San Diego State Leaders
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Mitchell, who averages 14.9 per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Nathan Mensah is the Aztecs leading rebounder, grabbing 7.0 per game, while Trey Pulliam is their best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Jordan Schakel provides the bulk of the Aztecs’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The San Diego State steals leader is Terrell Gomez, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mensah, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado has racked up 6.4 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cowboys leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Marcus Williams scores 16.9 points per game, putting him at the top of the Wyoming scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.3 rebounds and adds 3.9 assists per game.
- Drake Jeffries is reliable from deep and leads the Cowboys with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Maldonado (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Wyoming while Hunter Thompson (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Men’s College Basketball Week 9 Parlay Betting Picks