The Portland Pilots (6-14) are big, 12.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a 12-game losing streak when they visit the San Diego Toreros (3-9) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Jenny Craig Pavilion. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 145.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland (+12.5)||Over (145.5)||San Diego 78 Portland 68|
- In 33.3% of their games this year (four of 12 chances), the Toreros and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 145.5 points.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to score at least 145.5 points in 60% of their games this year (12 of 20 opportunities).
- The Toreros and the Pilots combine to average 10.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 159.5 points per game, 14.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Toreros average point total in outings this season is 142.8, 2.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Pilots games this season have averaged an over/under of 151.3 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego Betting Information
- San Diego has been solid against the spread, going 6-5 this season.
- In 6 of 11 (54.5%) contests this season, San Diego and its opponents have hit the over.
Portland Betting Information
- The Pilots have a losing record against the spread, going 4-13 ATS (covering only 23.5% of the time).
- In most of Pilots games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 17 games, 64.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||San Diego||-3||146.5||-158||+130||Regular Season||78-70 SD|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-81 SD|
|1/18/2020||San Diego||-1||136||-116||-107||Regular Season||77-67 SD|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-52 SD|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-55 SD|
San Diego Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Toreros this season is Joey Calcaterra, who averages 13.5 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Yauhen Massalski is the Toreros leading rebounder, pulling down 8.4 per game, while Ben Pyle is their best passer, averaging 2.5 assists in each contest.
- Calcaterra provides the bulk of the Toreros’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.7 threes per game to pace the squad.
- The San Diego steals leader is Marion Humphrey, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Massalski, who compiles 2.4 rejections per contest.
- Ahmed Ali’s points (18.0 per game) and assists (3.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Pilots’ leaderboards.
- Portland’s Eddie Davis stats (4.5 rebounds per game, 11.5 points per game, 1.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Ali is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Pilots, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Portland’s leader in steals is Isiah Dasher with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Hayden Curtiss with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds